Indian Model

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tobie 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Mistyisle
    Participant

Taken at 70mms;  ISO800;  1/100sec; f4.0 – resulting in probably the most perfect histogram I have ever seen.  However, since then I have done quite a few adjustments 🙂

Craig
    Participant

She is definitely a beauty and I think you have done her justice. One or two little bits of flower that peek around the top of her head maybe pull my eye away from her face a little but not enough that I would change anything. Lovely, Well done. 😉

Rob Eyers
    Participant

To the viewer’s left, adjacent to her ear there is something in the background that is green. Maybe make it the same colour as the other lighter parts of the background so it’s not an eye snag.

Other than that I have nothing for you Jim. This is a beautiful portrait of a very pretty lady.

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

That’s a very beautiful portrait and I like its softness.

I agree with Rob when it comes to the green patch on the left side – it’s a bit distracting, I think it would be good to desaturate it.

Graham Hart
    Participant

Just a beautiful picture Jim. Love the soft colours and DOF. While considering the green patch, I became more aware of the other vertical streaks of light in the BG too…which aren’t so green, so I agree it is a little eye snag which might be desaturated.

Wonderful capture!

Tom M
    Participant

Agree with what Rob and Graham said, and that almost fluorescent flower on the top right of her head is just a little to bright. Beautiful capture though…

Lynne Guenther
    Participant

Stunning image!

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Wonderful candid portrait, and she is indeed a world-class beauty!

Tobie

Beautiful model, nice lighting. Just burn the patch of background just above her right shoulder. In fact I’d also burn the hair lock falling down her right shoulder just a touch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.