- December 2, 2019 at 6:10 am #426528
I saw it yesterday. Japanese misty and snowy mountains. Like an abstract painting on paper.
Brightened to suppress background structure to get paper look.
- December 2, 2019 at 6:34 am #426529JasenkaGKeymaster
Hi Petr, this indeed looks like an abstract painting!
I would maybe play with white balance a little bit to make it slightly warmer, but that’s a matter of personal preference.
- December 2, 2019 at 6:49 am #426531
Good point. Like this?
- December 2, 2019 at 10:08 am #426539
I love it. I tend to prefer your original version. I would like to see the image before you worked on it. This photo would make a gorgeous large framed piece of artwork.
- December 2, 2019 at 11:05 am #426551
- December 2, 2019 at 12:47 pm #426557
- December 2, 2019 at 2:30 pm #426567
No, it isn’t painting (it would be copying of other art what I consider unacceptable in photography).
It’s wall of church with some rust/rot.
- December 2, 2019 at 3:31 pm #426586PatrickParticipant
great seeing once again mate , looks like moss stain on the paintwork but how you shot it made a great abstract piece , lovely Petr very creative.
- December 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #426661
Awe! That’s even better! Good eye!
- December 4, 2019 at 11:24 am #426729Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Hi Petr, I like your original version and love your creative eye! Just wondering how it would look with a Pano crop 🙂
- December 5, 2019 at 7:51 am #426764Erik FransmanParticipant
Visually, very attracting. Good work.
- December 5, 2019 at 10:58 am #426782Federico AlegriaParticipant
I’ll stick to the first one mate, really amazing abstraction, and the topic makes it even better!
- December 9, 2019 at 2:03 am #427077
Thanks to all.
- December 13, 2019 at 6:43 pm #427339FalxyParticipant
Hi Petr,thought I had already commented……………don’t mind at all in fact rather like it! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.