- November 14, 2019 at 7:43 pm #424992MistyisleParticipant
This photo came out very bright, so have toned the busy surroundings down a lot (enough?). Settings were ISO 800; 26mms (39mms equiv); f3.5; 1/1000 sec.
- November 15, 2019 at 12:28 am #425003Federico AlegriaParticipant
Hi there Jim, the colors are really nice, and her expression is quite storytelling, maybe a little bit more air surrounding her face would have been nicer. This in order to enhance her staring pose. Also a lower POV would have been good for the overall aesthetic of the shot. Thanks for sharing!
- November 15, 2019 at 11:36 am #425027Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Hi Jim, this is a beautiful image. I like the subtle colours too.
I agree with Federico’s comment about a slightly lower perspective and I think the vignette is a bit too much. Not sure what you think 🙂
- November 17, 2019 at 12:19 pm #425147Lenny WollitzParticipant
Maybe lighten her up a bit and do something to bring the details out in her outfit. The vignette is a bit much. A nice compo.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.