- May 26, 2019 at 7:44 pm #407763
- May 27, 2019 at 11:39 am #407906Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Hi Michael, this is a beautiful image and feels very serene.
In terms of feedback, you could slightly tilt the image to the right side and it would have been nice to include birds or some other element like a boat in the foreground water as a point of interest.
Also, not sure if there was a choice to shoot wider 🙂
- May 27, 2019 at 2:13 pm #407922Rob EyersParticipant
Hi Michael. Just a reminder that we are asked to include the EXIF with our ST posts.
It’s a nice scene but as Dahlia mentioned it’s missing some foreground interest. You might consider looking at it this way. “What is the most interesting portion of the image?” Try eliminating everything else and see what you come up with. Maybe something like this? Still no foreground…unless the reflection now serves that purpose?
- May 27, 2019 at 7:18 pm #407966Robert AppleModerator
Like Rob Said
- May 29, 2019 at 1:06 pm #408364
Thank you to everyone for the feedback.
How do I include the EXIF?
Is that the RAW file?
- May 29, 2019 at 5:03 pm #408399Rob EyersParticipant
If you’re using Lightroom you can set your Library View Options to show you the Common Photo Settings. Right click on any photo in Library view to access View Options. Just include that data when you post in the ST.
- May 29, 2019 at 9:20 pm #408454Federico AlegriaParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.