Lens ball

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Tersha
      Keymaster

I’m trying different ideas with a lens ball, this is my latest …

bleeding hearts

Rob Wood (Admin)
      Keymaster

Nice. Did you get advertised to on Facebook for one of these? I was getting hit hard with that ad about 3 months ago.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Hi Rob, no, I rarely go on Facebook! I looked for one after Pat used one in a Challenge a couple of weeks ago.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Wow! You are making excellent use of that glass ball. This one in particular really appeals to me. I find it somewhat mystical.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks Kent, I just keep trying to see what works, and the lighting is tricky, but it’s good do on rainy days indoors!

John Thompson

Nice one Diane.  I have one of these but keep forgetting to get it out!!  Old age and all…..

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks John, old age is no excuse! It’s fun to use on a miserable wet day. 🙂

Federico Alegria
      Participant

Nice for keeping the juices flowing.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks Federico!

ElinL
      Participant

Love your lensball images Diane, consider investing in one. Thanks for sharing.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks Elin, you should get one, it’d be interesting to see what images you get with one! 🙂

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

This is beautiful Diane. The colours work well 🙂

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks Dahlia!

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

This looks very elegant, I would want to print it and frame it 🙂

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks Jasenka, I think I will! 🙂

Graham Hart
      Participant

Lovely image Diane. Something enticing about it, the colours perhaps or maybe the perfect circular component amid the random elements appeals to the mind’s eye?

Like Rob, I’ve been bombarded with ads for these lensballs on facebook for a long time. I must say I saw them as a sort of one-trick pony type of gimmick with limited use but your pics have made me think again. I particularly like the idea of their use on rainy days trapped indoors. Keep em coming 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author