- February 12, 2020 at 2:45 pm #431521
- February 13, 2020 at 3:54 am #431587Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Nice. Did you get advertised to on Facebook for one of these? I was getting hit hard with that ad about 3 months ago.
- February 13, 2020 at 3:22 pm #431679
Hi Rob, no, I rarely go on Facebook! I looked for one after Pat used one in a Challenge a couple of weeks ago.
- February 13, 2020 at 9:50 am #431635Kent DuFaultParticipant
Wow! You are making excellent use of that glass ball. This one in particular really appeals to me. I find it somewhat mystical.
- February 13, 2020 at 3:24 pm #431680
Thanks Kent, I just keep trying to see what works, and the lighting is tricky, but it’s good do on rainy days indoors!
- February 13, 2020 at 2:52 pm #431665John ThompsonModerator
Nice one Diane. I have one of these but keep forgetting to get it out!! Old age and all…..
- February 14, 2020 at 3:05 pm #431825
Thanks John, old age is no excuse! It’s fun to use on a miserable wet day. 🙂
- February 13, 2020 at 6:00 pm #431696Federico AlegriaParticipant
Nice for keeping the juices flowing.
- February 14, 2020 at 3:06 pm #431826
- February 14, 2020 at 4:14 am #431745ElinLParticipant
Love your lensball images Diane, consider investing in one. Thanks for sharing.
- February 14, 2020 at 3:08 pm #431827
Thanks Elin, you should get one, it’d be interesting to see what images you get with one! 🙂
- February 14, 2020 at 6:21 am #431759Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
This is beautiful Diane. The colours work well 🙂
- February 14, 2020 at 3:08 pm #431828
- February 14, 2020 at 7:25 am #431766JasenkaGKeymaster
This looks very elegant, I would want to print it and frame it 🙂
- February 14, 2020 at 3:09 pm #431829
Thanks Jasenka, I think I will! 🙂
- February 15, 2020 at 12:38 am #431879Graham HartParticipant
Lovely image Diane. Something enticing about it, the colours perhaps or maybe the perfect circular component amid the random elements appeals to the mind’s eye?
Like Rob, I’ve been bombarded with ads for these lensballs on facebook for a long time. I must say I saw them as a sort of one-trick pony type of gimmick with limited use but your pics have made me think again. I particularly like the idea of their use on rainy days trapped indoors. Keep em coming 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.