Light expressions

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Petr Nowak
      Participant

Light expressions.
      A lot of post process. I wonder is it too much ?

3pco
      Participant

I don’t think it’s too much at all. I love the illustration feeling. Great job on the cars, especially, and the contrasting red works very well imho. But I am distracted by the reflections: I don’t know what they are, they are too bright and pull my eye from the rest of the image. But the big one does provide a nice compositional accent. This would make a great book cover and use the title instead of the reflection, but given that it’s to stand alone, I’d go with single reflection, make it something recognizable like a mountain peak, and maybe back off on the brightness a tad. Also I think you could get more out of the sky. The glow along the rooftops at right looks green on my monitor, clashingly. How about pushing it more toward the orange? Some dodge and burn work along the clouds or a localized s-curve might also be something to play around with. Nice piece of work!

Petr Nowak
      Participant

@3pco: the reflection is light of sun reflected on opposite building.

Second version:

Dahlia Ambrose
        Keymaster

I like this version Petr with the lower reflection removed. Beautiful image 🙂

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

It’s not too much post-processing at all! The composition is great and the colors work well too. I prefer the first version and maybe I would make those reflections (windshields) a bit brighter.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

The third version – brightened windshields:

JasenkaG
        Keymaster

I like this one the most!

Federico Alegria
      Participant

You are going to hate me, but I like the first one jajaja, it has a cinematic feeling that works just right for me.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

No hate at all. All your comments are very helpfull. It helps me to improve my seeing. THANKS !!!

Falxy
      Participant

hi man…………….i should like this..why…..cus yur following yours……..more details in the shadows while keeping the sky at bay! 🙂 like it man

hey my reaction to is well mine……..possibly not mainstreamy……………..wink on

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar