- This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Anonymous.
- January 6, 2020 at 4:49 pm #428420
A lot of post process. I wonder is it too much ?
- January 6, 2020 at 8:23 pm #4284263pcoParticipant
I don’t think it’s too much at all. I love the illustration feeling. Great job on the cars, especially, and the contrasting red works very well imho. But I am distracted by the reflections: I don’t know what they are, they are too bright and pull my eye from the rest of the image. But the big one does provide a nice compositional accent. This would make a great book cover and use the title instead of the reflection, but given that it’s to stand alone, I’d go with single reflection, make it something recognizable like a mountain peak, and maybe back off on the brightness a tad. Also I think you could get more out of the sky. The glow along the rooftops at right looks green on my monitor, clashingly. How about pushing it more toward the orange? Some dodge and burn work along the clouds or a localized s-curve might also be something to play around with. Nice piece of work!
- January 6, 2020 at 9:48 pm #428430
@3pco: the reflection is light of sun reflected on opposite building.
- January 7, 2020 at 8:03 am #428449JasenkaGKeymaster
It’s not too much post-processing at all! The composition is great and the colors work well too. I prefer the first version and maybe I would make those reflections (windshields) a bit brighter.
- January 7, 2020 at 9:16 am #428456
The third version – brightened windshields:
- January 7, 2020 at 12:51 pm #428477Federico AlegriaParticipant
You are going to hate me, but I like the first one jajaja, it has a cinematic feeling that works just right for me.
- January 8, 2020 at 10:09 am #428530
No hate at all. All your comments are very helpfull. It helps me to improve my seeing. THANKS !!!
- January 10, 2020 at 8:14 pm #428698FalxyParticipant
hi man…………….i should like this..why…..cus yur following yours……..more details in the shadows while keeping the sky at bay! 🙂 like it man
hey my reaction to is well mine……..possibly not mainstreamy……………..wink on
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.