- June 18, 2013 at 6:33 am #92975ChrisParticipant
- June 18, 2013 at 12:45 pm #92982
- June 18, 2013 at 4:40 pm #92998Karen AmendolaParticipant
Nice images! I like the context of the last one.
- June 19, 2013 at 4:08 pm #93044Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Agree with ed-aldridge – that first one looks totally out of context – makes you stop and look. Very good!
- July 5, 2013 at 9:00 pm #94587Judah HernandezParticipant
I actually quite like the second. I find the juxtaposition of the business man in a suit sitting calmly in what appears to be a dingy space is very interesting contrast.
- August 4, 2013 at 1:11 pm #100588JonathanParticipant
I really like the first shot, it has a great mood, and I love the grungy look.
My only suggestion would be that the composition would be inproved if the subject wasn’t complete centered, and it perhaps the shot had been taken from a slightly different angle to avoid the “pole coming out of the neck” look.
I still really like the shot though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.