- January 13, 2020 at 1:11 pm #428891Robert AppleModerator
There may be a bit of a delay on getting this out, I’m currently on my second week of bed rest after a fairly serious back injury, I’m posting from my tablet until I can sit in a chair longer then 10 minutes and put in some computer time. Still waiting on the doctors decision on surgery or not. Sorry for the delay. Getting old and paying for the things you did in your youth SUCKS.
- January 13, 2020 at 2:07 pm #428901Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wishing you a speedy recovery Robert!
- January 13, 2020 at 2:12 pm #428902P71Participant
So sorry to hear your news mate and i do hope you get well soon , take things easy Robert .. rest plenty no rush pal ;).
- January 13, 2020 at 2:59 pm #428903TershaKeymaster
Getting old in general sucks! Payback is even worse …. get well soon Robert! We can wait for Pick of the year, no hurry, just take it easy. 🙂
- January 13, 2020 at 4:27 pm #428922Rob EyersParticipant
Sorry to hear about your back Robert. My dad used to say getting old sucks…I now agree and know what he meant. Hope the docs decisions are positive and that you’re up and around again soon.
- January 14, 2020 at 12:01 am #428959Bruce GordonParticipant
As the man said; Getting old is not for the faint of heart! Take care of yourself and heal well!
- January 14, 2020 at 1:16 am #428964Charmaine JoubertParticipant
Sorry to hear about your back. I can totally relate, my husband had a serious back injury a few years back which resulted in him having a back op. A healing process that can not be rushed. So plenty of patience to a full recovery.
- January 14, 2020 at 3:28 pm #429030Robert AppleModerator
Thanks All, Going a little crazy, not used to sitting still this much and with all the political crap going on here cant stand even turning the TV on.
- January 16, 2020 at 12:25 am #429130FrogdailyParticipant
So sorry to hear Robert – back issues are sooooo hard! Prayers lifted up for Drs wisdom on what to do and full healing for you!
- January 16, 2020 at 6:31 am #429159JasenkaGKeymaster
I hope you’ll feel better soon, Robert. Hopefully no surgery will be necessary!
- January 16, 2020 at 10:18 am #429183Kent DuFaultParticipant
Get well soon, Robert. I have back issues as well. Nothing is worse than back pain. I feel your situation.
- January 17, 2020 at 12:42 pm #429246TobieModerator
Get well soon mate!
- January 18, 2020 at 9:06 am #429318ElinLParticipant
Oh my, Robert, sorry to hear that. However, you risk a complete recovery. It took me two back surgeries and a stiff training programme – to become fit enough to fight stubborn sheep and runaway lambs as if nothing had happened. Good luck and get well soon !
- This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by ElinL.
- January 19, 2020 at 10:17 pm #429446
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.