Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 1st Quarter Choices

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 1st Quarter Choices

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Here we go folks, I broke it up into 4 equal sets of weeks as there were a lot of photos to consider, We will pick the top three for each quarter based on member votes, any ties which would exceed three photos being chosen will be included , we will keep voting open for one week each and then vote on our top three for the year on the fifth week. The week it appeared will be listed if you want to go back in the forums to see larger images. The results for top three for the quarter will be listed along with next weeks link to the voting page.

Please vote on your top three just once as this is a free service I am using and there are no restrictions on it.

Follow the link below and Pick your top three.

Voting is now closed for Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 1st Quarter Choices.

Please Vist Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 2nd Quarter Choices for the next round.

Patrick
      Participant

Good to see you Robert , that was really tough so many photos i never seen before and all excellent at what they do , congratulations to all those that are in with a shout your works are all well deserving .. Good Luck Folks 😉

Thanks for your time putting everything in order with the Photo Of The Year Robert , great job pal.

Preston
      Participant

Excellent setup Robert, voting was a cinch!  Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I agree with Patrick.  Congratulations are in order for everyone producing wonderful images throughout the year!  Keep up the good work all.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Thank you for taking the time to do this Robert. It was tough to chose only three from among all the beautiful photos in there 🙂

davidc
      Participant

Well done Robert. The choice was very hard so many good images. 🙂

Dave Watkins
      Participant

Thumbs up Robert for putting this together. I also found it difficult to choose only three.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Thanks for your efforts Robert. It was great to see all of these again. It’s so very difficult to choose. My choices would likely be different on different days, so the results will be interesting to see.

chris pook
      Participant

Great stuff Robert, voted… that was tough!

Tersha
      Keymaster

Such a wonderful collection of photos, very difficult to choose!

Graham Hart
      Participant

Lot of work done here Robert. Is it perhaps a silver lining in the cloud of injury that afforded you the time to put this together? In any case a tremendous effort, well done…and thanks for the headache from trying to pick favourites from so many excellent images. Well done everyone.

Pat Garrett
      Participant

Thank you, Robert. Lots of work made for beautiful review.

Frogdaily
      Participant

Thank you Robert for all your work … wonderful set of images! Voted

Robert Apple

Great participation Light Stalkers, and for those thinking this is hard , remember you have to do it four more times 😃

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Thanks for taking time to make this 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar