Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 3rd Quarter Choices

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 3rd Quarter Choices

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Here we go folks, Time to vote for your 3rd quarter choices, We will pick the top three for each quarter based on member votes, any ties which would exceed three photos being chosen will be included , we will keep voting open for one week each and then vote on our top three for the year on the fifth week. The week it appeared will be listed if you want to go back in the forums to see larger images. The results for top three for the quarter will be listed along with next weeks link to the voting page.

Please vote on your top three just once as this is a free service I am using and there are no restrictions on it.

Voting is now closed for Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 3rd Quarter Choices.

Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 4th Quarter Choices for the next round.

Here are your top Top 3 photos from the 2nd Quarter.

Robert Apple

Robert Apple

Patrick
      Participant

Thank you Robert.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Thank you Robert. Voted! 🙂

Tersha
      Keymaster

Thanks Robert, it doesn’t get any easier! Voted! 🙂

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Thanks Robert. Should be top 10 though…very difficult to pick 3.

ElinL
      Participant

Thank you Robert. It is a pleasure to review all those wonderful images, difficult to choose between them.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Done! After an agonising amount of time I narrowed down the 31 images, to 29. Jeeze this is hard. Great job once again Robert.

Frogdaily
      Participant

Oh wow … that Was so hard to narrow it to 3 … really made me examine each image and ask myself what I liked about each one … thank you Robert for all your work putting this together … voted

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar