- February 17, 2020 at 11:38 pm #432297
Here we go folks, Time to vote for your 4th quarter choices, the last set before the finals. We will pick the top three for each quarter based on member votes, any ties which would exceed three photos being chosen will be included , we will keep voting open for one week each and then vote on our top three for the year on the fifth week. The week it appeared will be listed if you want to go back in the forums to see larger images. The results for top three for the quarter will be listed along with next weeks link to the voting page.
Please vote on your top three just once as this is a free service I am using and there are no restrictions on it.
Voting is now closed for Members Picks Photo Of the Year, 4th Quarter Choices.
Follow the Link Below to vote for the finals
Here are your top Top 4 photos from the 3rd Quarter. We had a tie.
Members Picks Week of August 12 #2
- February 17, 2020 at 11:46 pm #432298
- February 17, 2020 at 11:48 pm #432299
- February 17, 2020 at 11:53 pm #432300
- February 18, 2020 at 5:52 am #432308PatrickParticipant
Excellent work , Thanks for all the work Robert 😉
- February 18, 2020 at 3:10 pm #432360TershaKeymaster
Voted! Thanks Robert.
- February 18, 2020 at 8:19 pm #432374Graham HartParticipant
Voted. Is it just me or are they getting harder to choose from?
- February 19, 2020 at 6:41 am #432426Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Thank you Robert. Voted 🙂
- February 19, 2020 at 6:46 am #432427TobieModerator
As I went through the shots I could not help but realise the top quality of some shots making their bow here on LS!
LOVE the ele shot!
- February 22, 2020 at 7:52 am #432668Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Voted. Damn, some fine shots.
- February 24, 2020 at 6:48 am #432857FrogdailyParticipant
Voted … Thank you Robert
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.