- February 24, 2020 at 12:49 pm #432902
Here we go folks, Time to vote for your Top Photos of the Year. We will pick the top three from all of your quarterly choices, any ties which would exceed three photos being chosen will be included , we will keep voting open for one week . The week it appeared will be listed if you want to go back in the forums to see larger images. The results for the Fourth Quarter Choice will be listed Below.
Please vote on your top three just once as this is a free service I am using and there are no restrictions on it.
Follow the link below and Pick your top three.
Voting is now closed for Members Picks Photo Of the Year.
See the results at Members Picks Photos Of the Year
Here are your top Top 3 photos from the 4th Quarter.
Members Picks Week of November 4th #4
- February 24, 2020 at 12:50 pm #432903
- February 24, 2020 at 12:50 pm #432904
- February 24, 2020 at 3:02 pm #432913TershaKeymaster
Thanks Robert, it doesn’t get any easier! Voted.
- February 24, 2020 at 3:07 pm #432915PatrickParticipant
Much thanks as ever Robert , Voted 😉
- February 24, 2020 at 4:43 pm #432926Dave WatkinsParticipant
Thanks for taking the time to do this Robert. Seemed like it got more difficult for me every week to choose only three.
- February 24, 2020 at 7:59 pm #432951Graham HartParticipant
Voted. Can we have a top 85 next year?
- February 26, 2020 at 3:55 am #433081Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Damn, that was genuinely tough.
- February 26, 2020 at 1:09 pm #433140Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Thank you Robert. Voted 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.