- August 19, 2019 at 12:46 pm #417190Robert AppleModerator
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- August 19, 2019 at 3:14 pm #417208PatrickParticipant
Lol me again mate , hope all is well Robert 😉
I can see lots of photos each week that should be here , this week is just the same just looking at Weekend Photography Challenge #448 Purple you will see what i mean .. Thumbs up everyone.
Now the photo i liked a whole lot .. and i remember another photo from the same photographer when i first joined , it was a low shot between the armrest of a Green bench same Youngster i think as the shot below , both shots are IMHO excellent portraits
Photographer – Rob Wood
- August 19, 2019 at 4:04 pm #417212
- August 19, 2019 at 11:22 pm #417251Graham HartParticipant
Not just a great shot but perfect treatment too. This shot had to be B&W! Love it.
- August 21, 2019 at 9:10 am #417413Kent DuFaultParticipant
I love Rob’s pictures of his kids. They’re always smiling.
- August 21, 2019 at 10:11 am #417418Robert AppleModerator
I thought I Already Replied to this, great pic Rob.
- August 25, 2019 at 4:13 am #417670FrogdailyParticipant
Great choice P71 … love this photo Rob
- August 20, 2019 at 1:23 am #417272Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Haha, thanks folks! And thanks @angie for putting him in shadow for that shot (and making a cute kid too). 😀
- August 21, 2019 at 1:48 am #417356
- August 21, 2019 at 11:16 am #417424TobieModerator
Lovely shot – a kid just being a natural kid! Luvit!
- August 22, 2019 at 6:05 am #417481JasenkaGKeymaster
Beautiful shot and the kid looks adorable <3
- August 24, 2019 at 7:18 am #417596
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.