Members Picks Week of August 19

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of August 19

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Frogdaily 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.

P71
    Participant

Lol me again mate , hope all is well Robert 😉

I can see lots of photos each week that should be here , this week is just the same just looking at Weekend Photography Challenge #448 Purple you will see what i mean .. Thumbs up everyone.

Now the photo i liked a whole lot .. and i remember another photo from the same photographer when i first joined , it was a low shot between the armrest of a Green bench same Youngster i think as the shot below , both shots are IMHO excellent portraits

Photographer – Rob Wood

Tersha
      Keymaster

Totally agree Patrick, I think Rob (@admin) , Has got portraits of his kids down to a fine art now!

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Tersha.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Not just a great shot but perfect treatment too. This shot had to be B&W! Love it.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

I love Rob’s pictures of his kids. They’re always smiling.

Robert Apple

I thought I Already Replied to this, great pic Rob.

Frogdaily
      Participant

Great choice P71 … love this photo Rob

Haha, thanks folks! And thanks @angie for putting him in shadow for that shot (and making a cute kid too). 😀

Angie
      Keymaster

Yes, I am standing just out of shot doing funny movements to block errant sunrays…I think that’s what he’s finding so funny! thanks, Patrick @patrickw for the member pick

Tobie

Lovely shot – a kid just being a natural kid! Luvit!

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

Beautiful shot and the kid looks adorable <3

Tersha
    Keymaster

This shot by Frogdaily really deserves to be here …

@frogdaily

P71
      Participant

Agree it is awesome , great work.

Frogdaily
      Participant

Thank you so much Tersha!  I am truly humbled and honored that you chose my WaterDrop photo – you made my day!

Thank you so much P71

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.