Members Picks Week of December 16th

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of December 16th

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.

Preston
      Participant

It’s a little early in the week, but I like this picture by Pat Garrett @patography in the Weekend Photography Challenge Sparkly.  I think it sums up the holiday season quite well.  There’s the classic reds and greens, with the green looking like steam from a nice hot beverage.  I also like the simplistic composition.  This is easy to look at and I instantly know what time of year it is.  Good shooting Pat

Pat Garrett
      Participant

@prestonbalavage – thank you for the “pick”.  I will have to make a mug of cheer to share with you – it will just be a “light” beverage. 🙂

Tersha
      Keymaster

Totally agree Preston! Wonderful image Pat!

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Christmas card material Pat! I mean that in the best way possible. 🙂

Patrick
      Participant

Smashing work Pat , really creative idea ;).

Great pick Preston nice one mate.

Due to the reply nesting issue sorry i never commented in the challenge thread.

Robert Apple

Nice work Pat, looks like it could be on the Wall of any given Coffee Shop.

Pat Garrett
      Participant

Thank you Rob Eyers. And I never doubt your sincerity.

Pat Garrett
      Participant

Thanks Patrick and Robert for your kind comments. Likewise I’ve not posted in the challenge thread for same reason.  Perhaps I should have titled the image “Cheers”

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar