- February 24, 2020 at 1:01 pm #432906
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.
- February 26, 2020 at 3:15 am #433075
- February 26, 2020 at 3:26 am #433078
Great pick Rob , you beat me to it 😉
Fantastic work Crystal , thanks for posting 😉
- February 26, 2020 at 1:15 pm #433146Kent DuFaultParticipant
Love this shot!
- February 26, 2020 at 3:02 pm #433157
Good pick Rob, I saw this earlier, and was going to go back to it!
Great shot Crystal!
- February 26, 2020 at 7:44 pm #433201
Excellent choice Rob.
I love the soothing feel to it Crystal!
- February 26, 2020 at 10:10 am #433117Dave WatkinsParticipant
I’ll give a high five to Crystal here for this wonderful image as I had no critique to give in the ST. I see no need to change a thing. Beautiful work.
- February 26, 2020 at 11:09 am #433129
Normally i wouldn’t pay much heed to a shot like this , but it definitely gets my attention, nice Job.
- February 26, 2020 at 11:18 am #433133
Thank you Robert
Photographer – Tersha
This gorgeous photo can be found in the thread below
Great perspective , great seeing .. Top shot Tersha 😉
- February 26, 2020 at 2:03 pm #433155CrystalParticipant
Thanks for the shoutout Rob!
- February 26, 2020 at 5:45 pm #433191ElinLParticipant
Prestons stunning image of St Louis Arch posted in the Weekend Challenge over/under
– must be seen large
- February 26, 2020 at 7:42 pm #433200
Thank you for the mention Elin! I’m happy you enjoy it.
- February 27, 2020 at 8:43 am #433230Pat GarrettParticipant
I agree. Was really “taken” by this shot.
- February 27, 2020 at 1:19 pm #433251
I like this as well , great capture Preston.
- February 27, 2020 at 3:03 pm #433262
Brilliant shot Preston, really good choice Elin!
- February 26, 2020 at 6:02 pm #433194
Elin this is great , looks fabulous large.
Nice work each of you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.