- February 2, 2020 at 12:51 pm #430575
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.
- February 4, 2020 at 5:06 pm #430781
- February 5, 2020 at 10:49 am #430854John ThompsonModerator
I like this image as well. I remember standing looking at the scene and all I could hear in my mind was “Old World”. If you have ever been to Brugges then you know what I mean. Harold stayed here (in Brugges not in this canal house) for a while with William of Normandy before William invaded England in the battle of Hastings in 1066.
- February 5, 2020 at 3:04 pm #430868TershaKeymaster
This image by Charmaine, @joubie, in the Weekend Challenge, Tonal Values, is worth looking at large, and closer, the detail is wonderful.
- February 6, 2020 at 12:08 pm #430939
This Does have some fabulous detail.
- February 7, 2020 at 1:13 pm #431039PatrickParticipant
Nice work Charmaine , lovely choice Tersha ;).
- February 7, 2020 at 7:44 pm #431060PrestonParticipant
I like this one by John Teate @johnteate titled “Contemplative” in the tonal values weekend challenge. The the combination of lighting and seriousness on Nikita’s face really makes it.
- February 8, 2020 at 6:29 am #431087John TeateParticipant
Thanks Preston, I appreciate the recognition.
We rescued Nikita 8 years ago and she has been a joy and love in our home since that time. She is a sabel German Shepherd who is sweet and friendly to everyone she meets. This photo was taken at our glass door where the sun comes through in the morning and Nikita enjoys laying in the warm sunlight. Her coloring and the strong light came together well this day for this low key image.
- February 10, 2020 at 9:40 am #431275Kent DuFaultParticipant
This is a beautiful pet portrait. Nicely done, John.
- February 9, 2020 at 12:23 am #431125Charmaine JoubertParticipant
Thanks Tersha and also thank you to the members for all the lovely comments.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.