Members Picks Week of February 3rd

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of February 3rd

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.

Robert Apple

I love this shot by John Thompson @nikon-nut found in Weekend Photography Challenge #472 Tonal Values

Patrick
        Participant

Really good choice Robert , reminds me of times long past .. great work john.

Tersha
        Keymaster

The detail, composition and subject and processing are all superb! Great pick Robert! Love this image John!

John Thompson

I like this image as well.  I remember standing looking at the scene and all I could hear in my mind was “Old World”.  If you have ever been to Brugges then you know what I mean.  Harold stayed here (in Brugges not in this canal house) for a while with William of Normandy before William invaded England in the battle of Hastings in 1066.

Tersha
      Keymaster

This image by Charmaine, @joubie, in the Weekend Challenge, Tonal Values, is worth looking at large, and closer, the detail is wonderful.

JasenkaG
        Keymaster

This is actually the most beautiful image I’ve ever seen on these forums!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by JasenkaG.
        Kent DuFault
        Participant

Great photograph and composite, Charmaine. This should be printed, framed, and hung a wall (large).

Robert Apple

This Does have some fabulous detail.

Patrick
      Participant

Nice work Charmaine , lovely choice Tersha ;).

Preston
      Participant

I like this one by John Teate @johnteate titled “Contemplative” in the tonal values weekend challenge. The the combination of lighting and seriousness on Nikita’s face really makes it.

John Teate
        Participant

Thanks Preston, I appreciate the recognition.

We rescued Nikita 8 years ago and she has been a joy and love in our home since that time.  She is a sabel German Shepherd who is sweet and friendly to everyone she meets.  This photo was taken at our glass door where the sun comes through in the morning and Nikita enjoys laying in the warm sunlight.  Her coloring and the strong light came together well this day for this low key image.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

This is a beautiful pet portrait. Nicely done, John.

Charmaine Joubert
      Participant

Thanks Tersha and also thank you to the members for all the lovely comments.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar