Members Picks Week of July 1

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of July 1

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.

Robert Apple

This shot by @kent just makes me smile, weather conditions aside one could imagine her dancing along side Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain.

beth
      Participant
        Tersha
        Keymaster

I agree beth, lovely feeling to this shot.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

I agree. This has a wonderful feeling to it.

Graham Hart
        Participant

Thanks Beth for the post and also Diane and Kent for your kind words.

Seth L
        Participant

For sure! great ambience! Well done Graham

John Thompson

Yes I agree with your choice here Beth.  I love the light and textures of the grasses.

Patrick
      Participant

Great picks folks , i did see kents photo just after it was posted and was instantly feeling happy vibes from the image , the happy pose , the aspect ratio works sweet with patterns and placement of the lady within the square , For me the Yellow boots and dress colours are awesome together.

Brilliant positive photo kent , nice share.

Been busy most of the week doing some gardening work for my sister so not had much chance to post on much , i will get a catch up closer to weekend ..trying to fix the roof while the sun is shining 😉

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Good picks. They go very well together. The explosion of energy by Kent and the serene quietness by Graham. They “complete” each other.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author