Members Picks Week of July 1

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of July 1

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  John Thompson 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.

Robert Apple

This shot by @kent just makes me smile, weather conditions aside one could imagine her dancing along side Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain.

beth
    Participant

Tersha
      Keymaster

I agree beth, lovely feeling to this shot.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

I agree. This has a wonderful feeling to it.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Thanks Beth for the post and also Diane and Kent for your kind words.

Seth L
      Participant

For sure! great ambience! Well done Graham

John Thompson

Yes I agree with your choice here Beth.  I love the light and textures of the grasses.

P71
    Participant

Great picks folks , i did see kents photo just after it was posted and was instantly feeling happy vibes from the image , the happy pose , the aspect ratio works sweet with patterns and placement of the lady within the square , For me the Yellow boots and dress colours are awesome together.

Brilliant positive photo kent , nice share.

Been busy most of the week doing some gardening work for my sister so not had much chance to post on much , i will get a catch up closer to weekend ..trying to fix the roof while the sun is shining 😉

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Good picks. They go very well together. The explosion of energy by Kent and the serene quietness by Graham. They “complete” each other.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.