- July 1, 2019 at 10:00 pm #412900Robert AppleModerator
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- July 2, 2019 at 11:02 am #413054Robert AppleModerator
This shot by @kent just makes me smile, weather conditions aside one could imagine her dancing along side Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain.
- July 2, 2019 at 9:13 pm #413156bethParticipant
loved this shot by graham hart posted here:
- July 3, 2019 at 4:26 am #413190TershaKeymaster
I agree beth, lovely feeling to this shot.
- July 3, 2019 at 8:59 am #413197Kent DuFaultParticipant
I agree. This has a wonderful feeling to it.
- July 3, 2019 at 8:58 pm #413266Graham HartParticipant
Thanks Beth for the post and also Diane and Kent for your kind words.
- July 6, 2019 at 11:16 am #413632Seth LParticipant
For sure! great ambience! Well done Graham
- July 7, 2019 at 12:07 pm #413700John ThompsonModerator
Yes I agree with your choice here Beth. I love the light and textures of the grasses.
- July 3, 2019 at 12:25 pm #413233PatrickParticipant
Great picks folks , i did see kents photo just after it was posted and was instantly feeling happy vibes from the image , the happy pose , the aspect ratio works sweet with patterns and placement of the lady within the square , For me the Yellow boots and dress colours are awesome together.
Brilliant positive photo kent , nice share.
Been busy most of the week doing some gardening work for my sister so not had much chance to post on much , i will get a catch up closer to weekend ..trying to fix the roof while the sun is shining 😉
- July 7, 2019 at 3:43 am #413693Erik FransmanParticipant
Good picks. They go very well together. The explosion of energy by Kent and the serene quietness by Graham. They “complete” each other.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.