- July 15, 2019 at 10:14 am #414274
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- July 15, 2019 at 11:18 am #414281
- July 16, 2019 at 3:42 pm #414367
Agree Robert, superb flower shot by Leanne!
- July 17, 2019 at 9:29 am #414421
- July 17, 2019 at 11:54 pm #414474
Just beautiful. Actually felt movement as my eyes wandered to the interior of the flower then back out again to rest on the stamen.
- July 18, 2019 at 5:01 pm #414514
So Poetic, dancing stems. Very nice Leanne.
- July 15, 2019 at 11:30 am #414290
- July 16, 2019 at 3:41 pm #414365
Hey, thanks Patrick!
- July 17, 2019 at 11:57 pm #414475
Nice pic Diane. At first I thought I was looking at reflections on a mirror but is it actually a DOF thing we’re seeing?
- July 18, 2019 at 3:54 pm #414509
Thanks Graham, it’s shallow DOF (3.2), of wild Arum berries, which grow low under a hedge, so it’s very low light. There is a built in light on the front of the lens which helps to light them.
- July 16, 2019 at 10:44 pm #414384
I like this one Frank posted in the weekend challenge Low Light. I’m drawn to the way that tree leads me through the picture almost perfectly to the place where the mountains meet in the background. I want to take a canoe and see what’s at the other side.
- July 18, 2019 at 3:46 pm #414507
This image by David Chesterfield in the Low Light Weekend Challenge, has to go in here for sheer artwork and mastery of light !
- July 19, 2019 at 9:01 am #414548
I agree, Diane. A masterpiece.
- July 19, 2019 at 10:15 am #414553
Pretty darn cool David.
- July 22, 2019 at 3:51 am #414701
Thank you Kent and Robert!
- July 22, 2019 at 10:12 am #414725
Yes, this image is fantastic. Its visually stunning. It brings questions: what is it? Flower? Plasma in some reactor chamber? Visualization of distant galaxy?
I love it.
- July 22, 2019 at 10:24 am #414730
Excellent image David. Very pretty too!
I posted this before, but in one or another way my comment was lost in cyberspace.
- July 18, 2019 at 7:47 pm #414526
Thanks Diane for those lovely words!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.