Members Picks Week of July 8

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of July 8

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  David Chesterfield 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.

P71
    Participant

Thanking you Robert , hope you are well 😉

I nearly fell from my chair when i seen this little one , so so lovely , this was another gorgeous photo submitted in the weekend challenge F for Fun.

Photographer – Charmaine Joubert

Robert Apple

Ahh, beat me to it, great photo.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Gave me a big smile. Excellent capture.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Wonderful image, totally agree Patrick!

Preston
      Participant

I imagine it thinking, “Member’s Pick?  Who me?”  Good choice Patrick and even better picture Charmaine.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Brilliant image. If ever there was a way of expressing the term “Hmmmm?”, this is it.

beth
      Participant

hah, i missed this one, thanks p71.  great job charmaine.

Tom M
    Participant

This is indeed excellent…

Dave Watkins
    Participant

I cannot remember seeing a nicer wild life image. Insanely good.

Charmaine Joubert
    Participant

@patrickw thank you choosing my photo. Thank you all for taking the time to comment on my photo. I have many…..thousands of wildlife photos and this one is close to my hart and one of my favourites. My title for the photo is “Who Me” and Preston used that exclamation in his comment.

Tersha
    Keymaster

I’ve gone back to this photo by David Chesterfield several times, I love the use of B/W on a subject so visually colourful. I think it works really well

P1010293x

@dchester1001

Gray B
    Participant

Wow!  This terrific image has got me thinking about how to look at some of my photos.

Thanks for the prod David.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Gray B.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.