- June 24, 2019 at 2:17 pm #412065
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- June 24, 2019 at 4:35 pm #412091PatrickParticipant
- June 25, 2019 at 3:42 pm #412223
Agree Patrick, the photo makes me want yo be there!
- June 26, 2019 at 12:02 am #412298
This is a great photo Frank.
- June 26, 2019 at 8:28 pm #412441
Wonderful colourful image and great choice. I keep imagining Julie Andrews twirling around on that patch of grass singing ‘The Hills Are Alive’.
- June 25, 2019 at 3:51 pm #412227
This shot by Robert Apple, in the Landscape Forum, has to go here, simply beautiful light!
- June 26, 2019 at 12:02 am #412299
Why thank you Diane.
- June 26, 2019 at 8:27 pm #412440
Glad you picked this shot Diane. It really takes me to that place somehow, like being there. Great shot and great choice.
- June 28, 2019 at 5:03 am #412590JasenkaGKeymaster
I agree, this was one of my favorites too!
- June 26, 2019 at 2:48 am #412309DorothyParticipant
This was posted by Gly Anderson under the Weekend Challenge #440 Patterns. Kent D, Gray B and Holly K all commented on what a powerful photo this is and i totally agree. The composition of leading lines, subject placement and the black and white treatment evoke strong emotions.
- June 26, 2019 at 11:20 am #412365
Not usually my kind of subject, but I rather like this Photo, somehow I feel a “Man” is somehow involved here.
- June 26, 2019 at 8:10 pm #412435DorothyParticipant
Dude!! it is not always about a guy :-), she lost her puppy (got loose and ran after a cat while they were out for a walk) and has been looking everywhere, all over town and is totally worn out and worried. they did get back together and all is well.
- June 26, 2019 at 8:24 pm #412439
Agree with everything you said Dorothy. The composition of this pic adds to the weight bearing down on the woman’s shoulders metaphorically speaking. The banding invokes the layers of worry she appears to be experiencing. Great choice.
- June 26, 2019 at 8:32 am #412340Kent DuFaultParticipant
This shot is VERY interesting. Love the interplay of color, shape, tone, and reflection. It is quite artistic. After further examination, I’m also quite intrigued with the reflection of the leaves interplaying against the man made bricks.
- June 26, 2019 at 11:21 am #412367
Great Pick Kent I have been going to choose this one myself and hadn’t gotten round to it.
- June 26, 2019 at 8:21 pm #412437
Great pic and great choice Kent. I was also intrigued by the leaves and bricks mingling together but not showing in the water. Some very clever work here methinks.
- June 28, 2019 at 5:17 am #412592
Agree Kent, it’s a fascinating shot, so much more going on when you look close.
- June 28, 2019 at 10:57 am #412613TobieModerator
Agreed Kent, love it!
- June 29, 2019 at 10:18 am #412692Seth LParticipant
Great choice! This is a brilliant image!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.