- June 4, 2019 at 12:09 pm #409328
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- June 4, 2019 at 1:54 pm #409350
Thank you Robert ,
When i first set my eyes on this Piece of PURE magic it blew the boots right off me i have holes in my socks to prove it 🙂
Jaw droppingly GORGEOUS , From the overall shape to the lighting to the shadows the angle of the door frame the patterns ect , Dripping with class WOW.
These are my true honest feelings when i look at this , the internet does not have enough stars to attach to this ..this is the STAR .. Super work Kent thank you for sharing such a Winner.
- June 4, 2019 at 2:51 pm #409356
Wow! Thank you so much!
- June 4, 2019 at 3:14 pm #409361
I agree, lots of interesting stuff going on in this shot, love it Kent!
- June 5, 2019 at 8:42 am #409435
- June 4, 2019 at 6:11 pm #409380
Great pick P71. Top shot Kent!
- June 5, 2019 at 8:43 am #409436
- June 4, 2019 at 9:21 pm #409397
Just found this. Fabulous pic of a fascinating subject Kent. Feels like every pixel is exactly how it should be….perfect.
- June 5, 2019 at 8:43 am #409437
Thank you Graham!
- June 5, 2019 at 1:44 pm #409477
OMG Kent this is gorgeous!!! The Wabi Sabi of the building is perfect! Do you sale this as a print?
- June 6, 2019 at 10:33 am #409645
If you would like a print of this. I would be happy to make you one at cost. I like to use easycanvasprints.com. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is very high. I have printed as large as 30 inches by 40 inches.
- June 6, 2019 at 6:57 pm #409754
I’ll email you!
- June 6, 2019 at 7:36 am #409622
I totally agree, this one caught my eye as well 🙂
- June 6, 2019 at 10:34 am #409646
Thank you Jasenka.
- June 5, 2019 at 10:22 am #409447
Nice perspective Kent, has a real Steam Punk look to it.
- June 6, 2019 at 10:35 am #409647
I like steampunk! I even wrote a steampunk story once. Bet you didn’t know that! Thanks.
- June 5, 2019 at 1:10 pm #409475
I really like this as well. Steam Punk?? Qu’est-ce que c’est?
- June 5, 2019 at 7:25 pm #409530
This was submitted in the weekend challenge by Diane. i think it has the sharpness we all love and the colors pop, a wonderful way to upgrade the lowly status of push pins. a great job with the black background and the reflection of the pins. this shows there is beauty in everything around us if we are just willing to take the time and look.
- June 6, 2019 at 9:28 am #409640
This pic is really quite ingenious with the reflections on the black background. Dorothy said it well, beauty all around us if we just look. A pile of pins is transformed into a piece of art through some very clever photographic work.
- June 6, 2019 at 10:38 am #409649
LOVE this picture!
- June 6, 2019 at 4:25 pm #409730
Very Nice Diane!
- June 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm #409866
Thanks Dorothy! and thanks Graham, Kent and Erik for the comments! 🙂
- June 7, 2019 at 5:35 am #409802
Don’t know if there is a rule of how many we can post here but i just had to add this photo that Beth posted in Landscapes. it checked off every box for me, b&w, sharp, detailed, evoking a mood of time past, and composed at just the right angle. i can’t think anyone could not love/appreciate this photo. (even better on flickr)
- June 7, 2019 at 12:23 pm #409842
Good pick. A classic look in black and white photography.
- June 7, 2019 at 3:59 pm #409869
Agree Dorothy, great b/w shot.
- June 8, 2019 at 10:18 am #409951
I liked this when I saw it. I am glad someone posted it here. Good work Dorothy! Great work Beth.
- June 8, 2019 at 11:38 am #409959
- June 10, 2019 at 10:28 am #410289
I agree with you Dorothy, the angle is perfect. Great job Beth!
- June 8, 2019 at 2:09 am #409929
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.