- May 17, 2020 at 10:28 pm #445298Robert AppleModerator
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.
- May 17, 2020 at 11:59 pm #445342
- May 18, 2020 at 12:00 am #445343
- May 18, 2020 at 12:01 am #445344
And it took me a few seconds to figure out this one by @frogdaily which means it matched the weekly theme of “form” perfectly.
- May 18, 2020 at 11:00 am #445537Robert AppleModerator
All great choices Rob.
- May 18, 2020 at 5:31 pm #445619PatrickParticipant
All great choices Rob , liking them all 😉
Photographer – John Teate
Peering under the pier
Loved this photo as soon as i set eyes on it , very nicely balanced and subject choice is always a winner IMHO.
Fab work john thanks for posting.
- This reply was modified 1wk, 6d ago by Patrick.
- May 19, 2020 at 12:49 am #445699logos189Participant
- May 20, 2020 at 8:52 pm #446086PatrickParticipant
Had to add this corker of a photo , this image is in a set of 3 that beth posted all 3 shots are great captures , i liked this one very much , loving the sideways glance while holding dinner.
Photographer – Beth
Fox and friends
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.