Members Picks Week of October 7

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of October 7

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kent DuFault 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.

Robert Apple

This photo by Leanne @leannecleaveley may be a bit corny but I love it. The detail when viewed large is wonderful and its simplicity reminds me of a good country song. 4 chords and the truth.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

I love it too. Perfect color, focus, shape, lighting…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Kent DuFault.

LeanneC
        Participant

Thank you Robert (four chords are about all I know!), Kent and Diane. I liked this one but didn’t think it would have much appeal to others…shows what I know!

Tersha
      Keymaster

Leanne, I don’t even like sweetcorn, but your image makes me wish that I did!

P71
    Participant

Thank you Robert … great photo you picked mate , Lovely work Leanne.

Sorry but i can’t help myself , i seen this ..WOWZERS.

Incredible bold and beautiful work.

Photographer – Kent DuFault

Robert Apple

Yes, when @kent first posted this, this forum didn’t exist , but had it it would have certainly made it here, so its good this blast of the past resurfaced.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Agreed Patrick, it’s good to see this again!

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Thanks Pat! @P71

Graham Hart
      Participant

Great to revisit this explosion of colour. I also just noticed an interesting pattern from the lips in the top left to the lips above the doorway and then to the lips of your lovely wife Kent. Could be a primary diagonal?

Kent DuFault
        Participant

I think so. Thanks for your comment and support!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.