- September 23, 2019 at 11:37 am #420108
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:51 pm #420133PatrickParticipant
- September 23, 2019 at 10:06 pm #420191
- September 24, 2019 at 9:31 am #420224
I love this one! I missed the original post. Where was it?
- September 24, 2019 at 10:20 am #420227
Yep, love this too!
- September 25, 2019 at 11:03 am #420270
- September 25, 2019 at 11:54 am #420273
Superb image – a feeling of doom and gloom in its darkness and subtle colour, striking contrast between the scene and the magnificent bird in the midst of it – juxtaposition ? Thanks for posting P71, would have missed it if not.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by ElinL.
- September 23, 2019 at 8:38 pm #420169
- September 23, 2019 at 9:12 pm #420186Dave WatkinsParticipant
WOW!!! Words escape me.
- September 25, 2019 at 11:59 am #420275
- September 23, 2019 at 10:05 pm #420190
- September 25, 2019 at 11:59 am #420276
- September 24, 2019 at 9:32 am #420225
Me too. Awesome picture!
- September 24, 2019 at 10:22 am #420228
Wow! Great photo Elin, great pick Graham!
- September 25, 2019 at 11:58 am #420274
Thank you Graham. Mordor became the occasionally very fitting nickname for Iceland after Lord of The Rings.
- September 25, 2019 at 12:25 pm #420279
Great scenery. I like the small people silhouettes on the top right.
- September 24, 2019 at 9:06 am #420219SimonParksParticipant
Terrific love that
- September 25, 2019 at 12:00 pm #420277
Thank you Kent, Diane and Simon 🙂
- September 25, 2019 at 11:14 am #420271
A little Something Petr @petrnowak, put in the Shark tank. This Photo Speaks for its self.
- September 25, 2019 at 12:26 pm #420280
- September 26, 2019 at 10:11 pm #420399Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the sheer quality of member’s photos has really improved in the last 12 months? I mean, we always had a few standouts, but lately everyone is bringing their A game.
- September 26, 2019 at 11:53 pm #420407
Maybe, just maybe, Lightstalking actually is helping to improve the members skills.
Nah, it couldn’t be that.
- September 27, 2019 at 4:04 am #420422
- September 26, 2019 at 11:56 pm #420408
I wonder if the access to knowledge, experience, honest commentary and helpful advice along with useful tips and suggestions offered through the various forums on Lightstalkers has anything to do with that?
I’d take it as a validation of all the hard work you and others do to maintain the best photography website bar none Rob.
- September 27, 2019 at 6:40 am #420427
I can’t comment on quality improvement cos I’m new member still. What I’m definitely sure about is top quality of Shark Tank. I went through numerous critic forums and FB groups and get high quality constructive critic is very tough maybe impossible. ST towers high above all of them.
Thanks to all kind critics and to Lighthouse team.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Petr Nowak.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.