Tagged: mobile photography
- June 9, 2019 at 5:48 pm #410130
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- June 9, 2019 at 5:51 pm #410131
- June 9, 2019 at 5:54 pm #410132
- June 10, 2019 at 9:05 pm #410362
Looks like Dexter has his eye on that spider! Both photos – great. Of course nothing less is expected. 🙂
- June 11, 2019 at 3:28 pm #410489
Dexter is so cute, but what is he sitting in?
- June 12, 2019 at 5:31 pm #410648
He is siting in a little ‘pod’ bed. These guys feel the cold so like cozy places to sleep in.
- June 9, 2019 at 11:34 pm #410194
In my post Spring Finally Sprung I Shared this story as well but, I was cruising I90 just before sunset right after a storm had passed and saw this scene peeking from between the hills. I parked off the side of the highway and climbed a fence to get these shots, a State Patrolman saw me and stopped to see what I was doing and then stood beside me watching the sunset for a few.
A couple more shots of that scene taken with a Pixel and edited in LRCC on a phone.
- June 10, 2019 at 9:08 pm #410363
Robert – i love this, i love the wide open spaces of our country and that places like this are protected for everyone.
- June 11, 2019 at 1:12 pm #410472
Thanks Dorothy, most of the foreground in this photo is a ranch that has been in the same family since the late 1800’s, if you look close you can see two small Wyoming towns , one center left which is Banner Pop. 150 , and one on the right which is Bighorn which has a pop around 1800.
- June 9, 2019 at 11:36 pm #410195
And zoomed in a bit tighter on Little Goose Peak.
- June 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm #410491
Wonderful country Robert, you live in a very open area.
- June 10, 2019 at 9:03 am #410268
“Ramona Seeking the Light” iPhone 8+ and processed in Snapseed, Instagram, and Noise Reduction in Photoshop.
- June 10, 2019 at 10:30 am #410290
I received a new toy, a “prism cube”, that has been quite fun….
- June 10, 2019 at 9:09 pm #410364
All right Seth! That is cool, how did you set up your lighting?
- June 11, 2019 at 9:04 am #410453
All that, came from a single flashlight I was holding at just the right angle. Anytime I get one of these new toys, I always do preliminary shots with the phone, just to get ideas, before I set it up i the studio. Here’s another:
- June 11, 2019 at 3:32 pm #410493
Great new toy Seth, some good effects there!
- June 10, 2019 at 3:41 pm #410340
- June 10, 2019 at 9:16 pm #410366
Diane: I thought Daisy at first then no, then went to flickr. Mesembryanthemum – what a mouthful! You fooled me with the b&w and i couldn’t see the foliage or i would have known better. Ice Plant! we have a wedding picture in Pacific Grove along the asilomar beach standing in the ice plants. such a beautiful plant and so many colors. I love this b&w version! You got it perfectly.
- June 11, 2019 at 3:34 pm #410494
Thanks Dorothy, I didn’t know it was called Ice Plant as well, another name is Livingstone Daisy. 🙂 Although I really like the very bright colours, this seemed to suit B/W.
- June 11, 2019 at 9:42 am #410455
Love this Diane!
- June 11, 2019 at 3:36 pm #410496
- June 12, 2019 at 11:19 am #410582
WoW! Nice tones! looks awesome!
- June 10, 2019 at 4:52 pm #410347
- June 11, 2019 at 11:34 pm #410539
- June 11, 2019 at 11:38 pm #410541
- June 12, 2019 at 8:03 pm #410674
Hi Mintox studios: whoa! that is not one storage unit you will find me looking through! 🙂
- June 14, 2019 at 12:56 pm #410907
Any one else notice the topic tags, or was it just me?
- June 14, 2019 at 3:43 pm #410919
not sure what you mean Chris?
- June 15, 2019 at 7:02 am #410968
Hi! For a brief moment the tags were completely unrelated to photography. And more related to, err, adult themed services, let’s say.
- June 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm #410913
Shot & edited on the iPhone XS
Tuning into the weather update … Cloudy with a chance of …
- June 15, 2019 at 8:15 pm #411026
We have the most incredible skies here in Florida! This is after a quickly passing rainstorm.
- June 16, 2019 at 11:16 am #411083
- June 16, 2019 at 11:19 am #411085
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.