Tagged: Mobile Monday
- November 10, 2019 at 10:15 pm #424577David ChesterfieldModerator
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- November 10, 2019 at 10:19 pm #424578David ChesterfieldModerator
- November 10, 2019 at 10:52 pm #424591
- November 11, 2019 at 9:17 am #424640
Whiskers extreme close-up. Amazing detail captured with the iPhone 8+ under very low light and processed in Snapseed. (I ordered my iPhone 11x Pro this weekend. Can’t wait!)
- November 11, 2019 at 3:57 pm #424686
Lovely portrait Kent, the details are really good. ( I got the iPhone 11x Pro a week ago …. it’s good!)
- November 12, 2019 at 9:35 am #424793
- November 11, 2019 at 4:04 pm #424687
Love it – impressive quality !
- November 12, 2019 at 9:35 am #424794
- November 11, 2019 at 5:27 pm #424699PatrickParticipant
Super shot Kent , detail , light , eye .. you got it all ;).
- November 12, 2019 at 9:36 am #424795
Thanks, Pat. One thing about photographing bearded dragons… They don’t or blink much! Hahahaha.
- November 11, 2019 at 5:48 pm #424706
- November 12, 2019 at 9:36 am #424796
- November 15, 2019 at 11:17 pm #425050
- November 11, 2019 at 5:54 pm #424707
Our new green major ordered the I Amsterdam sign to be moved from a touristic spot to a place without tourists (actually only 200 meters from my home).
Why? Except that she is nuts. In her view: there are too many tourists coming to Amsterdam and it is not I Amsterdam but WE Amsterdam.
I can assure you that there are ZERO tourists coming to Amsterdam for the I Amsterdam sign. However, once they are here, they love it. In this picture, only kids climb it. At the crowded touristic spot, everybody climbed it. Like I said, Nuts.
- November 12, 2019 at 4:51 am #424778
This sign is really an eyesore, no matter how you slice it. The things tourists like are not necessarily the same as the ones liked by the natives. However, as you say, no one is visiting Amsterdam because of this sign, so how about some civil disobedience and get it removed ?
- This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by ElinL.
- November 12, 2019 at 5:22 pm #424842
That would be fun Elin. Unfortunately, you can only move it with a fairly big truck….
- November 11, 2019 at 5:57 pm #424708
Galaxy S7 edge. Maritime Museum, Amsterdam.
- November 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm #424709
Galaxy S7 edge.
- November 12, 2019 at 12:07 am #424761
Through the looking glass at -9 deg F
- November 12, 2019 at 8:16 pm #424851Pamela WinterParticipant
I visited the Salvadore Dali Museum this past week in St. Petersburg, Florida. The museum was incredible as well as the architecture, but what captivated me was the sky outside. Here’s a shot of St. Petersburg marina just a few feet from the museum grounds. iPhoneX, Snapseed.
- November 13, 2019 at 10:03 am #424892SimonParksParticipant
- November 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm #424915
Wow! it’s amazing seen large on Flickr!
- November 13, 2019 at 3:57 pm #424909
- November 15, 2019 at 11:17 pm #425051
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.