Mobile Monday Challenge – 11 November 2019

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 11 November 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

Packing for the light painting workshop on Saturday night! iPhoe Xr, SOOC

Untitled

P71
        Participant

I could just squeeze into that space .. Are we there yet , Enjoy david 😉

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by P71.
      Kent DuFault
      Participant

Whiskers extreme close-up. Amazing detail captured with the iPhone 8+ under very low light and processed in Snapseed. (I ordered my iPhone 11x Pro this weekend. Can’t wait!)

Tersha
        Keymaster

Lovely portrait Kent, the details are really good. ( I got the iPhone 11x Pro a week ago …. it’s good!)

ElinL
        Participant

Love it – impressive quality !

P71
        Participant

Super shot Kent , detail , light , eye .. you got it all ;).

Kent DuFault
          Participant

Thanks, Pat. One thing about photographing bearded dragons… They don’t or blink much!  Hahahaha.

Erik Fransman
        Participant

Wow Kent!

Robert Apple

Your Photo was recognized in the Members Picks Week of November 11th Forum  ⬅ Click Here

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Our new green major ordered the I Amsterdam sign to be moved from a touristic spot to a place without tourists (actually only 200 meters from my home).
      Why? Except that she is nuts. In her view: there are too many tourists coming to Amsterdam and it is not I Amsterdam but WE Amsterdam.
      I can assure you that there are ZERO tourists coming to Amsterdam for the I Amsterdam sign. However, once they are here, they love it. In this picture, only kids climb it. At the crowded touristic spot, everybody climbed it.  Like I said, Nuts.

ElinL
        Participant

This sign is really an eyesore, no matter how you slice it. The things tourists like are not necessarily the same as the ones liked by the natives. However, as you say, no one is visiting Amsterdam because of this sign, so how about some civil disobedience and get it removed ?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by ElinL.
          Erik Fransman
          Participant

That would be fun Elin. Unfortunately, you can only move it with a fairly big truck….

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Galaxy S7 edge. Maritime Museum, Amsterdam.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Those are both awesome pictures. I love the color and the lighting!

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Galaxy S7 edge.

Robert Apple

Through the looking glass at -9 deg F

ElinL
        Participant

Nature´s own filigree – beautiful

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Lovely, Robert.

Pamela Winter
      Participant

I visited the Salvadore Dali Museum this past week in St. Petersburg, Florida. The museum was incredible as well as the architecture, but what captivated me was the sky outside. Here’s a shot of St. Petersburg marina just a few feet from the museum grounds.  iPhoneX, Snapseed.

SimonParks
      Participant

Silent waters run deep!

That’s it, am done! I shot this so many times and now think that I have nailed it! Print really well 1.20 x 80. Onwards and upwards!

Still Waters Run Deep

Tersha
        Keymaster

Wow! it’s amazing seen large on Flickr!

Tersha
      Keymaster

pink and blue

pink and blue

iPhone 11 Pro Max, Snapseed

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.