Tagged: Mobile Monday
- August 11, 2019 at 8:32 pm #416638
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
My new ‘Tour Box’, editing device for PS & LR. iPhone XR, SOOC.
- This topic was modified 6 days, 21 hours ago by David Chesterfield.
- August 12, 2019 at 2:10 am #416663
David, does it work and are you happy with it?
- August 12, 2019 at 5:33 pm #416746
- August 12, 2019 at 2:21 am #416664
Summer in the City, Galaxy S7 edge, small crop. Please click for bigger.
- August 12, 2019 at 10:02 am #416695
Drag Queen at the local pub. iphone 8+ and processed in Snapseed and Instagram.
- August 12, 2019 at 12:51 pm #416714
S6 + shaky hands.
- August 12, 2019 at 7:33 pm #416759
A series of three (3) images are SOOC and taken with the Samsung A505W….
The Golden Hour… (is one step to the left [or right])….
Photo taken while my face and phone are in the shadow of a pole.
- August 13, 2019 at 2:08 pm #416819
- August 12, 2019 at 7:34 pm #416760
And this one is taken… one (1) step to the left….
- August 12, 2019 at 7:37 pm #416762
And this is looking back behind me… you can see the glow of the sunlight and the thin shaft of the shadow that I am in… OK.. the image wants to rotate 90 degrees to the left, but you get the idea.
- This reply was modified 5 days, 22 hours ago by bucweeet.
- August 13, 2019 at 1:49 am #416785
- August 12, 2019 at 11:42 pm #416782
Hugh Jackman Concert last weekend. Learnt a lot about low-light conditions combined with mega-watt spotlights. Everyone using their mobile torch lights didn’t help 🙂 . Only reasonable shot out of about 20 taken.
- August 13, 2019 at 3:56 pm #416825
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.