Tagged: Mobile Monday
- January 13, 2020 at 6:20 am #428839David ChesterfieldModerator
- January 13, 2020 at 8:24 am #428847chris pookParticipant
Najla and Khitam, selfie, American University Dohuk, on starting English Lessons. Of no artistic merit, but it made my day all the same;
These are the girls my family support, ISIL Survivors. They have made so much progress. When we first met they would barely look up. Now they appear rejuvenated.
We had lunch on Friday in the camp. They have had an incredibly tough life.
I’m giving them a shot at having a better future. Their smiles are my reward.
- January 15, 2020 at 3:03 pm #429112
Cool shots Chris, their smiles are a good and worthwhile reward! 🙂
- January 14, 2020 at 3:49 am #428968Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Dunno what type of flower this is.
- January 14, 2020 at 1:27 pm #429019
Cig Butts and all .
- January 15, 2020 at 1:13 pm #429107Kent DuFaultParticipant
Looks like the opening scene to a noir movie.
- January 15, 2020 at 4:16 pm #429114
The owner normally stands outside smoking i never seen him that night but i would have liked to include him with his cig ;).
- January 18, 2020 at 3:15 pm #429345
I like this a lot Patrick, it’s so black and white!
- January 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm #429349
Thanking you Tersha ;).
- January 15, 2020 at 3:06 pm #429113
- January 15, 2020 at 4:19 pm #429115
Lovely shot Tersha
We might might get an early spring if the weather stays about the same . we have had it wet and windy but no real hard frost fingers crossed it stays mild.
- January 16, 2020 at 10:09 am #429180Kent DuFaultParticipant
Over the Christmas holiday, I had the opportunity to personally witness the natural wonder known as “Thor’s Well.” It was not a great day for photography: cold, windy, raining, dark, gray, large waves. But, sometimes, it’s about experiencing the moment and not trying to win an award. I can check this one off of my list.
- January 18, 2020 at 3:13 pm #429343
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.