Mobile Monday Challenge – 13th January 2020

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 13th January 2020

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

Cascade Brewery, Hobart, Tasmania. iPhone XR, SOOC

Untitled

chris pook
      Participant

Najla and Khitam, selfie, American University Dohuk, on starting English Lessons. Of no artistic merit, but it made my day all the same;
      Najla and Khitam
      These are the girls my family support, ISIL Survivors. They have made so much progress. When we first met they would barely look up. Now they appear rejuvenated.

We had lunch on Friday in the camp. They have had an incredibly tough life.

Lunch

Iā€™m giving them a shot at having a better future. Their smiles are my reward.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by chris pook.
      • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by chris pook.
        Tersha
        Keymaster

Cool shots Chris, their smiles are a good and worthwhile reward! šŸ™‚

Dunno what type of flower this is.

JasenkaG
        Keymaster

I was trying to find out what this flower is with one of those apps for plant recognition, but I couldn’t find anything that looks exactly the same. They suggested some variations of tree houseleek and something called neoregelia purple star šŸ˜€

P71
      Participant

Cig Butts and all .

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Looks like the opening scene to a noir movie.

P71
          Participant

The owner normally stands outside smoking i never seen him that night but i would have liked to include him with his cig ;).

Tersha
        Keymaster

I like this a lot Patrick, it’s so black and white!

P71
          Participant

Thanking you Tersha ;).

Tersha
      Keymaster

Ist Daff this year, ( though a pot from a shop, those in the garden have a long way to go yet! )

First daffodil this year!

iPhone 11 Pro max, Snapseed

P71
      Participant

Lovely shot Tersha

We might might get an early spring if the weather stays about the same . we have had it wet and windy but no real hard frost fingers crossed it stays mild.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Over the Christmas holiday, I had the opportunity to personally witness the natural wonder known as “Thor’s Well.” It was not a great day for photography: cold, windy, raining, dark, gray, large waves. But, sometimes, it’s about experiencing the moment and not trying to win an award. I can check this one off of my list.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Wow, I had to Google it, fascinating. As you said, a great experience Kent, despite the weather!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Tersha.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.