Mobile Monday Challenge – 17th June 2019

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 17th June 2019

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lynne Guenther 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

“Blacksmith”

iPhone XR, SOOC

Mobile Monday

Tersha
      Keymaster

Wow, that’s some car!

chris pook
    Participant

Sinjar; visiting our teams searching for IEDs and other explosive remnants of war.  Very plucky female teams.  Equality in action.  Went to the top of the mountain, met an old lady living with her family next to a Saddam era Missile launch site.  I think Tel Aviv is about 900km away as the missile flies.

Hash

Birthplace of Yazidi religion, 4,000 years ago.

All iphone x

Kent DuFault
      Participant

So Interesting!

P71
      Participant

Great photos Chris.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Such different lives out there, really like these Chris.

Lynne Guenther
      Participant

Really special images!

Kent DuFault
    Participant

“The Girls – Random Photograph From A Recently Visited Mens Room”. iPhone 8+

Seth L
    Participant

Tersha
    Keymaster

epiphyllum

Queen of the night

iPhone 6s+, Snapseed

Tersha
    Keymaster

Opened the curtains a couple of days ago to see this pheasant sitting on the other side of the window, on top of a swing seat…

Early morning pheasant

iPhone 6s+, Snapseed

Frank
    Participant

One look at Tersha’s flower got me out of my chair to only a few feet out the back door.  This shot is right out of the camera iphone 6S.  It is overcast, yet quite bright, so a diffuser would be good.  But, look how well this has done with the whites and focus. Held the camera above this peone bloom and clicked the shutter.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Glad you were inspired Frank, lovely couple of images of the peony!

Frank
    Participant

Sun popped out this one is under a handheld diffuser while my other hand hit the button.  Hard to miss with these wonderful flowers which I was sure I was not going to photograph this year!  But, kudos to the iphone camera.

Frank
    Participant

Chris, your portraits are amazing.  Here is a shot from another backyard on the other side of the world.  My 4 year old granddaughter dressed for spring.   This shot is one frame from a video which the iphone easily makes possible to select out.   PS  I will try not to add any more images to this thread.

Tersha
    Keymaster

Wild strawberries … ( they taste delicious!)

Wild strawberries

iPhone 6s+, Snapseed

Lynne Guenther
    Participant

Red, a shy male I’m caring for this week chillin peacefully just before I grabbed his head and put drops in his eyes. He took it like a champ, good boy!

Google Nexus 5x, lightly edited on simple Google photo app

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.