Tagged: Mobile Monday
- June 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm #411146David ChesterfieldModerator
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- June 16, 2019 at 11:34 pm #411147David ChesterfieldModerator
- June 17, 2019 at 3:59 pm #411277
Wow, that’s some car!
- June 17, 2019 at 8:04 am #411196chris pookParticipant
Sinjar; visiting our teams searching for IEDs and other explosive remnants of war. Very plucky female teams. Equality in action. Went to the top of the mountain, met an old lady living with her family next to a Saddam era Missile launch site. I think Tel Aviv is about 900km away as the missile flies.
All iphone x
- June 17, 2019 at 9:39 am #411218
“The Girls – Random Photograph From A Recently Visited Mens Room”. iPhone 8+
- June 17, 2019 at 1:21 pm #411259Seth LParticipant
- June 17, 2019 at 3:59 pm #411278
- June 18, 2019 at 3:55 pm #411401
- June 19, 2019 at 2:23 pm #411516
One look at Tersha’s flower got me out of my chair to only a few feet out the back door. This shot is right out of the camera iphone 6S. It is overcast, yet quite bright, so a diffuser would be good. But, look how well this has done with the whites and focus. Held the camera above this peone bloom and clicked the shutter.
- June 19, 2019 at 3:33 pm #411535
Glad you were inspired Frank, lovely couple of images of the peony!
- June 19, 2019 at 2:27 pm #411517
Sun popped out this one is under a handheld diffuser while my other hand hit the button. Hard to miss with these wonderful flowers which I was sure I was not going to photograph this year! But, kudos to the iphone camera.
- June 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm #411518
Chris, your portraits are amazing. Here is a shot from another backyard on the other side of the world. My 4 year old granddaughter dressed for spring. This shot is one frame from a video which the iphone easily makes possible to select out. PS I will try not to add any more images to this thread.
- June 19, 2019 at 3:32 pm #411534
- June 22, 2019 at 4:05 pm #411823
Red, a shy male I’m caring for this week chillin peacefully just before I grabbed his head and put drops in his eyes. He took it like a champ, good boy!
Google Nexus 5x, lightly edited on simple Google photo app
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.