Mobile Monday Challenge 2nd December 2019

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge 2nd December 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

String Art, Adelaide Museum.

iPhone XR, SOOC

Untitled

Kent DuFault
      Participant

LOVE this one, David!

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Friday night shenanigans. iPhone 11pro and processed in focos, snapseed, and Instagram.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Your wife has such a lovely smile, Kent!

• This reply was modified 6 days, 3 hours ago by Tersha.
          Kent DuFault
          Participant

Thanks, Diane. She keeps me jumping!

Erik Fransman
        Participant

That is again a great shot Kent.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Windmill sunset …

windmill sunset

iPhone 11Pro max, Snapseed

• This reply was modified 6 days, 3 hours ago by Tersha.
        Kent DuFault
        Participant

Beautiful. The kind of moment you wish you were there.

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Galaxy S7

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Very interesting, Erik. I love those canals that you have. I knew a guy many years ago who wanted to buy one of those boats, bring it to Miami, and live in it. the problem was trying to get it across the ocean!

Erik Fransman
          Participant

Thanks, Kent. Yes, those canals are amazing. As you know, I am quite often on them (fishing for plastic) but you never get bored. If you ever want to buy a houseboat, don’t do that in Amsterdam. The prices of the houseboats in Amsterdam are sky-high. This is due to the fact that there is just a given number of houseboats in Amsterdam, and they all have a spot that you have to rent from the municipality. There are no more spots available so the price of a houseboat is about 4x the actual value of the houseboat because they have a spot. And bringing one across the ocean… Not a good idea. Below, me and my houseboat. Because my houseboat had a steel base, it had to go to the dock for inspection once every three years. Imagine pulling it across the ocean…

Falxy
      Participant

Oh man………..unlike me,i like all…………is the dlsr dead,no,but is forever diminished!

but Kent you should be ashamed of yourself…no i mean really ashamed showing us plebs up!!

k making a fool of myself…….yeah whats new

love your image man,maybe crop out the left ‘distraction’………..then maybe not for rawness………..ticks most of my boxes,great work!! 🙂

pissed off from Leigh having not taken said image

poses more questions than answers

• This reply was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by Falxy.
      Falxy
      Participant

was i a bit over the top and excited………….maybe………..can i critque properly,no is the answer.

why am i shoving out this diatribe………..cus i feel people here avoid me cus maybe im up front and say from the heart.

I don’t like the clubby pat on back attitude which tends to purvey outside the ST and also in the ST at times,also don’t stick to the photographic dogma of the time.

Theres no rules apart from the rules!

If theres one way to go we all end up on the same road with the same bloody image…………thats not photography.

So please engage with moi and follow your own dirt track.

Hey Kent love your image man! 🙂

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Thank you Falxy!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.