Mobile Monday Challenge – 30 September 2019

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 30 September 2019

Tagged: 

This topic contains 41 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Graham Hart 1 week ago.

• Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

Street Art – iPhone Xr, SOOC.

Untitled

P71
    Participant

Excellent David.

P71
    Participant

Thanks David.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Ah the memories. I remember when crisp packets had little sachets of salt in them for you to salt your own or not.

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Very nice David!

Preston
    Participant

Took a trip to St Louis and found this view.

Samsung Galaxy s6 edited in Snapseed

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Very nice! I absolutely love the Arch. Did you go up in it? That’s an experience!

Preston
        Participant

It’s certainly an amazing structure. First time I’ve seen it close up. Unfortunately we didn’t go up. We were trying to pack as much Saint Louis in as we could. Maybe next time

Graham Hart
      Participant

What a great effect in the water. Had to look twice to make sure it wasn’t fire. That looks like a heck of a climb inside that arch.

Kent DuFault
    Participant

We had nice weather this weekend, so we took a hike. That’s the Mississippi River in the background. iPhone 8+

Tersha
      Keymaster

Looks idyllic Kent!

P71
        Participant

I love those shadows , a very lovely photo overall.

Kent DuFault
          Participant

Thanks Pat. I think about this at times… how we all strive to capture the perfect picture that will appeal to the multitudes and garner us attention. But… it’s photographs like this one that truly mean the most to me.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Thanks Diane!

Graham Hart
      Participant

Looks like a great place to be Kent. Wise words too. Getting that personal emotional connection across to others is a good thing but perhaps not always the ultimate goal when we press the shutter?

Erik Fransman
    Participant

“Turkey Dinner”. Galaxy S7edge, no editing. Shot on vacation in the Italian Dolomites last week.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

x

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Good shot David. That’s an angry-looking baby with “angry” background colors. What’s the artwork called?

Tersha
    Keymaster

Interesting shot David, do you know the story behind the artwork?

@dchester1001

Thanks Diane & Erik.

I am unsure what the artwork is called, it was painted as part of G20 beautification. It is part of s series that highlights the plight of indigenous children in Australia – their overall health and mortality rate.

Tersha
    Keymaster

rainy day feathers ….
    A female pheasant was preening herself in the rain, outside my back door a few days ago, and left these behind!

rainy day feathers

iPhone 6s+, Snapseed

P71
      Participant

Awesome looking photo.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Love this!

Graham Hart
      Participant

How nice of her to provide you with this image Diane. Ticks a lot of boxes, odd number, secondary diagonal, texture galore. Love it.

SimonParks
    Participant

Can’t wait to get my sticky fingers on the new iPhone 11 pro max!

For now, will make do with an 8!

Just another peaceful evening!

And the mighty snapseed

Graham Hart
      Participant

Looking at this makes me want to listen to;

Graham Hart
    Participant

Lesson: Never leave chalk board signs outside your business on a public holiday.

P71
    Participant

Solid shot @patrickw

P71
        Participant

Thank you Rob , playing in my sisters garden she has lots of stuff growing unlike me so good excuse to call in for a coffee ;).

Graham Hart
      Participant

Very nice Pat. Super colour against the white BG makes it for me.

Taken with the Slow Shutter app and edited in LR Mobile.

Graham Hart
      Participant

This is a great shot Rob. Lots of mood. Does the slow shutter app require a stable platform like a tripod or resting the phone on solid ground? This looks like quite a low POV.

P71
    Participant

Street alley

Graham Hart
      Participant

Nice capture Pat. Certainly has ‘street alley’ written all over it. Where’s a sleeping drunk when you need one?

Graham Hart
    Participant

Couldn’t resist a selfie with the great man himself. Spent a wonderful evening last night roaming the streets of Adelaide City till the wee hours learning all about Light Painting with David Chesterfield and friends. Thanks David for a great night (posts to follow soon).

Frank
    Participant

Which bargain shirts did go for, bad boy, Graham?

Frank
    Participant

P71,  keep that alley shot.  I see great potential for a future composite photo!

Graham Hart
    Participant

Warning: This post belongs to the first pic in this thread.

Amazing some of the unknown artists getting around. Lot of talent in this work.

Graham Hart
    Participant

The Maestro in action. I like this shot because you can see the light painting building up on the camera screen as David twirls the light source. Sums up the process nicely I think.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.