Tagged: Mobile Monday
- February 3, 2020 at 5:39 am #430616David ChesterfieldModerator
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- February 3, 2020 at 1:00 pm #430661
“Oliver, King of the Hill” iPhone 11Pro and processed in Snapseed.
- February 3, 2020 at 3:16 pm #430680
Love it, made me smile!
- February 7, 2020 at 9:32 am #431017
Thanks, Diane. I love my cats. (As you well know.)
- February 6, 2020 at 9:54 pm #430959
In reverie they emulate the noble mood
Of giant sphinxes stretched in depths of solitude
Who seem to slumber in a never-ending dream;
(Quote from ‘Cats’ by Charles Baudelaire)
He certainly looks like a noble sphinx Kent!
- February 7, 2020 at 9:33 am #431018
He does! I really believe that he thinks he is a lion.
- February 6, 2020 at 11:39 pm #430972Robert AppleModerator
Somthing about this make me think of Cash’s cat song
- February 7, 2020 at 9:34 am #431019
Love it. I’m a big Johnny Cash fan. I have at least 6 vinyl Cash LPs.
- February 3, 2020 at 3:16 pm #430679
- February 6, 2020 at 9:57 pm #430960
Lovely pic Diane and a ready supply for visitors to the graves?
(On a separate note, writing this I just discovered a fix for the issue of my replies jumping to the bottom of the page. Clicking on ‘reply’ a second time after the first click jumps to the bottom, the reply stays attached to the post. There’s a ghost in this machine somewhere methinks)
- February 3, 2020 at 5:12 pm #430686
Nice one , i took a photo of some of these today but was not sure on what they are called .. now i know thanks snowdrops 😉
Just having a Butchers ..
- February 5, 2020 at 2:56 pm #430865
There’s one of those. outside one of the butchers shops in my local town, too!
They’re a bit freaky!
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Tersha.
- February 6, 2020 at 8:54 am #430921
Agreed there is another along the road which has a Pig statue outside the first time i walked past when i had my dog .. he went for it lol.
- February 6, 2020 at 10:00 pm #430961
This made me smile. Something about his contagious smile and the fact that I haven’t seen a store mannequin outside a shop like this for so long.
- February 3, 2020 at 7:24 pm #430704
The Giant Slayers. Galaxy A8, Snapseed.
- February 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm #430864
Wow Graham, that’s a pretty cool shot! I had to look close to see what the title was implying… and then wow! Love it!
- February 6, 2020 at 10:02 pm #430962
Thanks Diane. I just saw the dead spider initially myself but when I leant down to inspect it I saw the ants busily dismantling it. I think its the first time I’ve seen the internal structure of a spider.
- February 5, 2020 at 2:58 pm #430867
- February 6, 2020 at 10:05 pm #430963
I just wrote…”That so looks like a pottery piece designed to sit and hang off a shelf like that”…and then realised…..IT IS…………..or is it? (cue dramatic music)
- February 7, 2020 at 3:12 pm #431043
…. and then he’s on my lens! He doesn’t sit for very long without leaping forward! 🙂
- February 6, 2020 at 8:56 am #430922
You Rang, M’Lord .. 😉
- February 6, 2020 at 10:10 pm #430964
Just bloody brilliant Patrick! I love it! The title is key here. Great light and shade, fantastic subject matter, great composition. Love it! Overprint the title on the image and this would make an awesome Ad campaign for the makers of Crocs.
- February 7, 2020 at 1:15 pm #431040
Haha , thank you so much Graham much thanks mate.
- February 7, 2020 at 3:15 pm #431044
Everything that Graham said! Brilliant, it made me laugh! 🙂
- February 7, 2020 at 5:55 pm #431053
I must admit i giggled too , my dad always said if you can’t laugh at yourself who can you laugh at ;).
Thanks very much Tersha
- February 13, 2020 at 12:58 am #431570SimonParksParticipant
For the last four years or so I only really dusted off my DSLR for work purposes and have been more than content with the practicality of the iPhone 6S plus and recently iPhone 8 plus.
Just before Christmas I seriously chewed over the idea of buying the new 11 max, but at 1400 Euros plus, no contract upgrades here in Spain I wondered if the upgrade was actually worth it? What would 1400 Euros add, give me more than I have with an 8!
The great thing for me about mobile photography is the speed that you can actually use the images:
Shoot, process, post, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Am now the proud owner of a Nikon D7500 with wi-fi and blue tooth connection to my iPhone 8 via SnapBridge, it’s almost seamless, and just 1050 Euros, body and kit lense, so all that to say, this is a now rare iPhone image from me for Mobil Monday:
- February 13, 2020 at 9:45 am #431632
You hang out with a good crowd. 🙂
Congrats on the new camera.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.