Tagged: Mobile Monday
- August 4, 2019 at 4:27 pm #415938
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- August 4, 2019 at 5:03 pm #415939
- This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Erik Fransman.
- August 5, 2019 at 3:54 pm #416083
Love his Erik, I find it fascinating!
- August 5, 2019 at 5:25 pm #416096
Thank you Diane. It took some time to find the right angle. To get it I had to step into a flower bed, being very careful not to damage them.
What I hoped for was that the figure would fit in the space between the trees. I had a bit of luck because it fitted better than I had imagined it standing from the side.
- August 6, 2019 at 9:18 am #416195
Good eye, Erik!
- August 9, 2019 at 5:12 am #416476
Thank you Kent.
- August 4, 2019 at 9:41 pm #416000
- August 5, 2019 at 8:41 am #416034
Selfie with Ramona Reflection. iPhone 8+ shot with the Argentum app and processed in Snapseed and Instagram.
- August 5, 2019 at 12:50 pm #416063
Sweet one kent
- August 6, 2019 at 9:17 am #416194
Thank you Pat!
- August 5, 2019 at 3:55 pm #416084
You’ve inspired me to get the Argentum App, Kent!
- August 6, 2019 at 9:17 am #416193
It’s a lot of fun. You’ll like it!
- August 6, 2019 at 5:24 pm #416262
Since I am no iPhone owner I had to look up the Argentum app. Looks like fun and in your hands a good tool. Nice shot Kent.
- August 7, 2019 at 9:00 am #416312
- August 5, 2019 at 4:05 pm #416085
- August 5, 2019 at 5:29 pm #416097
I especially like the first shot with all the lines in the background. No help here identifying the bee. I would say, giant bee.
- August 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm #416517
Thanks Erik, I’ve since been told that’s a Dark Giant Horsefly! Glad I didn’t get bitten!
- August 6, 2019 at 9:17 am #416192
We had bees similar to this when I lived in Florida. We called them cicada killers. Cicadas are a very large bug as well. These bees would swoop down and land on them, and then the two bugs would roll around in a fight to the death for about 10 to 15 minutes. The bee always won, as the cicada had no defense except for size. Fascinating to watch.
- August 9, 2019 at 3:14 pm #416518
That would have been really fascinating Kent, I’ve since been told that it is a Dark Giant Horsefly!
- August 6, 2019 at 5:28 pm #416263
Street scene, Brouwersgracht. Yeah, same bridge as last time. Galaxy S7.
- August 9, 2019 at 3:20 pm #416520
The orange VW makes it Erik.
- August 10, 2019 at 5:58 pm #416591
Diane, orange makes it but it is not a VW. It is a Citroën Deux Cheveaux (Vapeur) which means two horse power. (Although the original version had 8 HP!) Originally the car was meant for farmers to transport 50 kilos (110 pounds) of potatoes or 50-liter wine. There is also a story that the car had to be able to transport a sheep (that’s why it is a convertible) and a tray of eggs without breaking while driving over a just plowed field. The car became immensely popular. More than 5 million were sold and nowadays they are collector items many times more expensive than the original owners paid for them.
Below a self-timer picture of me and a friend. In 1976 we borrowed a 2CV to drive from Amsterdam to Kopenhagen. Only 600 miles but you can image, quite a trip.
- August 12, 2019 at 3:22 pm #416733
Thanks for that Erik, I should have looked closer, I had a VW once, many years ago, it had a 6volt battery, and was not the most reliable.
Love the shot of you with your 2CV!
- August 6, 2019 at 5:31 pm #416264
Gay Monument (the steps), Western Church (Where Rembrandt is burried) and getting a Bicycle out of the canal.
Galaxy S7 edge.
- August 7, 2019 at 12:21 pm #416332
The Wild Geese (no Richard Burton though). Oh, it’s a movie, iPhoneX, no edits.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by chris pook.
- August 9, 2019 at 3:16 pm #416519
So cool Chris, never seen that before.
- August 7, 2019 at 6:26 pm #416352
Wow, Chris. I have never seen something like that!
- August 7, 2019 at 10:16 pm #416377
Every morning and evening the geese fly over our village, heading between the lakes on one side and the fields on the other. When I took the dog out for her morning run yesterday the geese were straddling the lane, and we rode through them. Thats what picked them up, and got them circling us. It was a little eerie. Not quite Alfred Hitchcock….
- August 8, 2019 at 2:40 am #416388
Good shot! Glad it was not in a script and you had to direct it. That would not have been an easy task. Having the dog run into the shot and the geese fly up and then at the right speed circling you. Super.
- August 8, 2019 at 3:51 am #416394
- August 8, 2019 at 6:58 pm #416441
- August 12, 2019 at 12:58 pm #416719
Thanks kent i had a good play with some £1.00 Led lights 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.