Mobile Monday Challenge – 8th July 2019

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 8th July 2019

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tersha 2 months ago.

• Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

Hugo.

Creepy, sleepy Hugo! iPhone Xr, SOOC

Untitled

Dorothy
      Participant

Hmm, when i was young i had a parakeet named Hugo. Your cats are amazing and those ears!  Love it.

Tersha
      Keymaster

great catch, a bit spooky!

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Crossroads in the sky. GalaxyS7 edge, no editing

Erik Fransman
    Participant

From left to right: Yogi, Ushi, Avi.
    Galaxy S7 edge, small crop.

Dorothy
      Participant

Such interesting faces!  are they all Siamese? not one of them looks impressed with your phone 🙂

Erik Fransman
        Participant

Dorothy, they are all Siamese although only the middle one is a classic Simes.

The white one is a Foreign White and the brown one an Oriental Shorthair. The white one is the son of the brown one.
        (The Oriental Shorthair is a breed of domestic cat that is closely related to the Siamese. It maintains the modern Siamese head and body type but appears in a wide range of coat colors and patterns.)

Robert Apple

Puddles
    Most of these were 12 to 24 inches deep, camping at the end of 22 miles of four wheel drive road.

Look at me large and you’ll see more in the distance as well as the rings in the water from the rain.

Dorothy
      Participant

“A long and winding road…”  You and your wife are either very brave or very crazy. at least we get to enjoy some wonderful photos. you guys can have the bears.  good grief, 12 to 24″ deep? i can’t imagine the ride!  turn around, don’t drown 🙂  those Puddles aren’t even potholes they are more like mini sinkholes!  thank you for sharing while out in the boonies.

Graham Hart
    Participant

Jetty at Night.

Galaxy A8, Snapseed.

Erik Fransman
      Participant

I like that Graham. Sat down and had a beer enjoying the quietness?

Graham Hart
        Participant

Sadly no Erik. I had a long drive back home after this session. Never bothered me 20 years ago when I would knock off a 6-pack of Jack Daniels and coke  while fishing here. Different times.

Dorothy
      Participant

Hey, is that Humphrey Bogart? Love this, perfect lighting. Nice job Graham.

Tersha
    Keymaster

Red!!

Red!

Seth L
    Participant

After the Rains… iPhone8

Dorothy
      Participant

Too much rain but gotta say Great reflection shot!

Seth L
        Participant

TY… Way too much… but at least it works out in my favor lol

Kent DuFault
    Participant

“BIG MOUTH” iPhone 8+ and processed in Snapseed.

chris pook
    Participant

Home where my thought’s escaping
    Home where my music’s playing
    Home where my love lies waiting
    Silently for me

Home where my thought's escaping Home where my music's playing Home where my love lies waiting Silently for me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.