Tagged: Mobile Monday
- December 8, 2019 at 10:53 pm #427062David ChesterfieldModerator
- December 9, 2019 at 10:11 am #427097
Love it. Quite the expression.
- December 9, 2019 at 10:11 am #427098
Selfie with one of my babies. iPhone 11Pro and processed in Snapseed.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Kent DuFault.
- December 11, 2019 at 3:59 pm #427272
- December 11, 2019 at 3:53 pm #427270
Great shot of Hugo, David!
- December 11, 2019 at 3:54 pm #427271
- December 12, 2019 at 9:28 am #427314
🙂 Thanks, Diane!
- December 12, 2019 at 9:29 am #427315
Beautiful. We are full into grey winter days here.
- December 12, 2019 at 11:35 pm #427331Robert AppleModerator
In 1945 a couple of Cowboys rounding up cows in the middle of Wyoming’s Cloud Peak Wilderness saw something strange in the hills above them, and scaled the mountain to make a gruesome discovery.
Today if you stand near the base of what is now called Bomber Mountain and look up at the western slope, you might, see a quick flash of light something flashing in the corner of you eye, a trick of the mind, perhaps a Spirit of the souls of yesterday.
What the cowboys found was the wreckage of a B-17 Flying Fortress and the scattered remains of the 10 young men that had mysteriously disappeared 2 years previously, it wan’t supposed to have been lost anywhere near there and was well over 150 miles off course.
The tail of the plane remains there today a shinning marker to the souls lost there.
This is a piece of a A20 ariel camera recovered from the site, showing Targeting, focus, and aperture dials.
Pixel n Snapseed
- December 13, 2019 at 10:16 am #427335
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.