Monsoon Season

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Toad Hollow Photography 7 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Kim Alegria
    Participant

Monsoon seasons are wonderful time to get some beautiful photos.

Kim Alegria
    Participant

LightningStrikes

SingleLightningStrike

Kim Alegria
    Participant

LightningStrikes

SingleLightningStrike

These are wonderful.

One of the big things I really miss about living in Brisbane is the huge storms. On a really hot and humid day, the green clouds start to roll in about 3PM. You can actually see them rolling. Then all hell breaks loose for half an hour – often you can’t see 10 meters in front of you due to the driving rain. If you’re lucky, you avoid the hail. Then the clouds roll out to sea and the clean up begins. I love it.

These are wonderful.

One of the big things I really miss about living in Brisbane is the huge storms. On a really hot and humid day, the green clouds start to roll in about 3PM. You can actually see them rolling. Then all hell breaks loose for half an hour – often you can’t see 10 meters in front of you due to the driving rain. If you’re lucky, you avoid the hail. Then the clouds roll out to sea and the clean up begins. I love it.

Lightning photography never ceases to amaze me. We don’t get any of that up here, so this is something we don’t get a chance to see often. Awesome shots!!!

Lightning photography never ceases to amaze me. We don’t get any of that up here, so this is something we don’t get a chance to see often. Awesome shots!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.