- September 19, 2018 at 6:03 am #365565Petr NowakParticipant
Morning sunrise sky colors with high voltage pole silhouette. Extra saturation added.
- September 19, 2018 at 9:33 am #365627Kent DuFaultParticipant
Hi Petr. It’s a pretty sunrise. It’s in the Shark Tank… so critically… it’s just not that captivating of a subject. I’ve seen a lot of power pole and power line abstract images, which can be interesting. (However, it’s really been done a lot so the interest has lessened over time.) This photo doesn’t fall into an abstract category. So, I ask myself, “What is this?” It’s not really a landscape. It doesn’t really have a composition that directs a viewer through the shot. I guess it could be considered an industrial photo. For general interest, I just don’t see much in it, personally.
- September 19, 2018 at 9:35 am #365628Petr NowakParticipant
Hi Kent, I got it. I’ll try better next time… Thanks.
- September 19, 2018 at 9:43 am #365632Philip WattsParticipant
Think maybe a different camera angle could have given a more abstract shot without loosing the colors?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.