- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- August 2, 2019 at 8:37 am #415865Anonymous
Inspiration is fleeting, fickle and unpredictable. You can go crazy waiting for it. But, there seems no forcing the issue.
- August 2, 2019 at 2:46 pm #415873Robert AppleModerator
@kent , our Photo of the Week curator, wrote a book about this and jump starting creativity. I don’t have it but read some positive reviews of it , maybe someone can share the link if you are interested
- August 2, 2019 at 3:51 pm #415877Anonymous
Thank you Robert. Yes I would be interested if somebody has the link
- August 2, 2019 at 6:49 pm #415882
- August 6, 2019 at 12:35 am #416125
- August 6, 2019 at 10:53 am #416224Anonymous
Thank you Robert and Rob. Purchased the Creativity Catalog. I’ll start with that and pick up the Advanced Composition a little later. I’m also looking for a “Photo”Club/Group to maybe work with. It’s a bit difficult when your always alone. Tried going with one group that’s across town, was a bit of a drive over there (about a hour) and they are quite a young crowd. Although some were quite skilled, I found them mostly annoying, impatient and arrogant (to young for an old crabby guy). Thanks for the Links. 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.