Nashville Syline Night Shoot

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Nashville Syline Night Shoot

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom M
      Participant

Our camera club took a trip to Nashville Tuesday for Photoshop workshop by John Paul Caponigro. After the workshop, we did a night shoot of the Nashville skyline. The weather was perfect,cool and dry. We mostly shot across the Cumberland River. Close enough to use my Tamron 24-70mm. Here are a couple shots. The thing on the right side is a sculpture of some type…

Tom M
      Participant

and a bridge spanning the river nearby…

Preston
      Participant

It looks like a fun shoot Tom, especially with the cooler weather!  I love the AT&T building with its modern-gothic look.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Beautiful images Tom. I like the first one more because of the subtle light and the cityscape 🙂

Kent DuFault
      Participant

How was the workshop with John Paul Caponigro? I’ve always been a fan of his.

P71
      Participant

Very nice Tom , the night time is can be awesome time to shoot.

Robert Apple

Nice shots Tom, and how Nashville has grown, the last I was there was in 78.

Tom M
      Participant

Thanks all for the comments. Kent, the workshop was ok. Nothing groundbreaking. He only talked for 1 1/2 hrs. Robert, I’ve been here 4 yrs now, but they say it’s growing immensely. Preston, they also call the A T&T bldg the Batman building for obvious reasons…

Tersha
      Keymaster

Beautiful night time images Tom! Lovely colours and reflections.

Bruce Gordon
      Participant

When I was living in Nashville, we called the AT&T building the Batman building. Very nice images, Tom! The sculpture is, I think, a shout out to the old Opryland Amusement Park…

beth
      Participant

love the bridge shot.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.