- November 7, 2019 at 2:28 am #424200
Our camera club took a trip to Nashville Tuesday for Photoshop workshop by John Paul Caponigro. After the workshop, we did a night shoot of the Nashville skyline. The weather was perfect,cool and dry. We mostly shot across the Cumberland River. Close enough to use my Tamron 24-70mm. Here are a couple shots. The thing on the right side is a sculpture of some type…
- November 7, 2019 at 2:30 am #424201
and a bridge spanning the river nearby…
- November 7, 2019 at 10:16 am #424213PrestonParticipant
It looks like a fun shoot Tom, especially with the cooler weather! I love the AT&T building with its modern-gothic look.
- November 7, 2019 at 12:07 pm #424232Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful images Tom. I like the first one more because of the subtle light and the cityscape 🙂
- November 7, 2019 at 12:12 pm #424233Kent DuFaultParticipant
How was the workshop with John Paul Caponigro? I’ve always been a fan of his.
- November 7, 2019 at 12:30 pm #424238PatrickParticipant
Very nice Tom , the night time is can be awesome time to shoot.
- November 7, 2019 at 1:18 pm #424240Robert AppleModerator
Nice shots Tom, and how Nashville has grown, the last I was there was in 78.
- November 7, 2019 at 3:00 pm #424247
Thanks all for the comments. Kent, the workshop was ok. Nothing groundbreaking. He only talked for 1 1/2 hrs. Robert, I’ve been here 4 yrs now, but they say it’s growing immensely. Preston, they also call the A T&T bldg the Batman building for obvious reasons…
- November 7, 2019 at 3:26 pm #424255TershaKeymaster
Beautiful night time images Tom! Lovely colours and reflections.
- November 10, 2019 at 12:33 am #424443Bruce GordonParticipant
When I was living in Nashville, we called the AT&T building the Batman building. Very nice images, Tom! The sculpture is, I think, a shout out to the old Opryland Amusement Park…
- November 10, 2019 at 7:57 pm #424572bethParticipant
love the bridge shot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.