- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8mo ago by Anonymous.
- October 6, 2019 at 7:48 pm #421192Anonymous
We will drive up again on Friday, fall foliage is about to begin here, Don’t want to miss it. 😉
- October 7, 2019 at 1:05 pm #421249Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
This place must look heavenly with this beautiful light. Look forward to the images Craig 🙂
- October 7, 2019 at 6:13 pm #421277Anonymous
Thank you Dahlia 😉 yes, a lovely spot near flagstaff AZ (Aspen Corner on the road to Snowbowl). This image was shot JPG, had not shot jpg’s for so long I tried it for a day, Now I remember why I shoot raw!!. 😉 .. We are driving up again this Friday, see how it goes.
- October 7, 2019 at 2:13 pm #421271bethParticipant
this will be gorgeous when the leaves change. but what really blows my mind is you’re actually scouting ahead and not just winging it? what? that’s unheard of!
- October 7, 2019 at 6:18 pm #421278Anonymous
😉 😉 Yes, beth. 😉 I usually do “Wing” it. But, last year I missed it completely, so this year I’m being more diligent. I’m usually just an accident with a camera. Hopefully it will pay off.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.