- February 3, 2020 at 10:12 pm #430713
Pine nuts that is
- February 4, 2020 at 10:38 am #430758Rob EyersParticipant
These guys have been pretty active all winter where we are. Ours are mostly black though. Yours makes for a good b&w Robert.
- February 4, 2020 at 11:23 am #430759John ThompsonModerator
I miss seeing these guys. We do not have many in Southern Nevada.
- February 4, 2020 at 11:26 am #430762Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
He’s a cute guy. Love this photo Robert 🙂
- February 4, 2020 at 12:49 pm #430765Kent DuFaultParticipant
Nice lighting! Great capture, Robert.
- February 4, 2020 at 1:19 pm #430769PatrickParticipant
Nice shot Robert , we have lots and they are fun to watch , still not got my own photo yet everytime i see them and draw the camera up they split every which way lol.
Nice share Robert.
- February 4, 2020 at 3:13 pm #430774TershaKeymaster
Great b/w of a cute guy! We have grey squirrels in the garden, eating the bird food.
- February 6, 2020 at 12:18 pm #430942
Thanks every one, this guy was a challenge as they are very skittish, he is actually about 40 feet off the ground in a large pine.
- February 7, 2020 at 5:44 am #431001JasenkaGKeymaster
High contrast works great here!
- February 7, 2020 at 5:06 pm #431051
- February 10, 2020 at 11:49 pm #431344Bruce GordonParticipant
I really like the composition and tonal quality!
- February 14, 2020 at 10:57 am #431797
- February 11, 2020 at 5:51 pm #431413Federico AlegriaParticipant
This fella was having quite a nice time :D!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.