- December 27, 2018 at 9:52 pm #381907
Here’s a stack I took using Arsenal to control the capture. Four images, stacked in PS.Tweaked with Luminar. 39mm, F9, 1/60, ISO 100, LED Ring flash.
- December 27, 2018 at 11:31 pm #381919
Nice Jay, my only feed back would have been to hang a dark sheet a bit behind it to hide the rooms contents.
- December 28, 2018 at 9:18 am #381961
Thanks Robert. On my laptop, I can’t see any background, time for a calibration I guess.
- December 28, 2018 at 9:47 am #381973
Yeah I think so , I can clearly make out your cupboards, counters, stove, a towel hanging from the stove door handle, stuff sitting on the counters.
- December 28, 2018 at 12:01 pm #381983
Lovely image Jay 🙂
Agree with Robert about the background which is quite distracting.
- December 28, 2018 at 12:38 pm #381991
I found the calibration settings for my monitor. YIKES, I see what you mean. Thanks for the heads up.
- December 28, 2018 at 1:09 pm #381993
Does this look better?
- December 28, 2018 at 2:57 pm #382004
- December 28, 2018 at 2:19 pm #381998
I was going to suggest for you to just paint the background black but you fixed it yourself. Beautiful orchid.
- December 28, 2018 at 2:21 pm #382000
Much better. The update make the edges of the petals on the far flower appear much sharper (I was going to mention they looked ‘soft’ and maybe you could have taken one more shot).
Only comment now is the very bottom flower… it’s a little bit darker on the inside than the top version. Possibly introduce some light into there.
- December 28, 2018 at 4:09 pm #382012
Beautiful orchid, I was going to mention the background, but you’ve sorted it now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.