- July 12, 2014 at 5:57 pm #143258
- July 12, 2014 at 8:54 pm #143270StewartParticipant
needs more brightness and contrast. Put it through photoshop and adjust your levels, or at the very least run an auto tone on it and fine tune brightness and contrast to taste
- July 13, 2014 at 4:31 am #143305Sanjoy SenguptaParticipant
I would love to take the shot at the low level and if possible to get more background.
- July 13, 2014 at 11:15 am #143329Gordon JamesParticipant
Composition looks rather unbalanced, and a fair bit if this image is contributing very little. I would suggest losng about 20% off the top, to get rid of the dark area, and a similar amount or slightly more off the right. The bird needs some space, but not as much as this.
Difficult to be too constructive when you don’t give the settings and lens used.
- July 13, 2014 at 3:35 pm #143343
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.