POTW – March 18, 2019

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat POTW – March 18, 2019

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ElinL 4 months ago.

• Author

Federico Alegria
    Participant

Our friend @kent is having a wonderful time at Argentina, so he asked me to take care of our world famous “Photo of the Week”.

For this week I have selected a photo from Cuba by @maureenphoto. She has been sharing quite an interesting series of pictures from Cuba at the Shark Tank, and this photo for me has a rich soul.

The image has its flaws as any street photograph has, and there is nothing wrong with that. Street photography is always a challenge, and I which I could have taken this magnificent picture. And I must say, making good street photos in color is even more challenging. The mood in this photograph is what makes it so compelling, so the high ISO value is not a problem for me.

Congratulations Maureen, last week you selected one amazing photograph, and this week is yours!

Tersha
    Keymaster

Great shot Maureen, congrats on POTW!

Maureen Photograph
    Participant

Oh my gosh Federico what a surprise!  Thank you so much !!

I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback from the sharks on this image, and therefore I’ve made some technical improvements and posted the results.  I hope folks have a chance to look at the thread on this subject.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Congratulations on POTW Maureen 🙂

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

Hi Maureen and congrats on POTW! Keep up the great work 🙂

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Congrats Maureen.

Robert Apple

Congrats Maureen.

Graham Hart
    Participant

Congratulations Maureen. Great street pic, flaws an’ all!

beth
    Participant

congrats maureen!

LeanneC
    Participant

Congrats Maureen. I believe street photography takes a special kind of courage. Great shot!

ElinL
    Participant

I have been digesting this images for some days now and my appreciation had increased every time I have looked at it. A great pick Federico – congratulations Maureen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.