Tagged: @admin @tersha
- March 23, 2020 at 8:51 am #436210
As soon as I saw this photo by Click, I thought, “This one is going to be hard to beat for the POTW.”
Click also cleverly titled it, “Transparent Camper”.
One could pick this photo apart from a technical point of view, but the cleverness outweighs that, in my opinion.
It is that type of picture that one cannot stop looking at, and smiling at, and wondering the entire time… how did Click pull this off?
I also have two runner-ups this week.
Both are landscape photos: one by Robert Apple and the other by John Thompson. Both are beautiful, and you should check them out. I’ll post links below.
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Kent DuFault.
- March 23, 2020 at 8:53 am #436211
- March 23, 2020 at 10:02 am #436215John ThompsonModerator
Congrats Click. Excellent work! I agree with Kent that you want to continue looking at this image.
- March 23, 2020 at 10:32 am #436217Robert AppleModerator
Congrats Click, well deserved.
- March 23, 2020 at 10:36 am #436219PatrickParticipant
Many thanks Kent 😉
Congratulations on POTW Click , well crafted image mate .
Well done Robert , John .. both lovely shots guys well done.
- March 23, 2020 at 3:45 pm #436244
- March 23, 2020 at 8:18 pm #436261Erik FransmanParticipant
Congratulations Click. Indeed, I keep on looking at it and each time it puts a smile on my face. (and wonder, as Kent, how did he pull that off). Well done and thank you for the smile.
- March 24, 2020 at 12:13 am #436275Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Contender for photo of the year!
- March 24, 2020 at 8:08 am #436287Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
This is an amazing photo. Congratulations Click on POTW 🙂
- March 24, 2020 at 10:06 am #436295JasenkaGKeymaster
Congrats Click, what a fun idea!
- March 24, 2020 at 1:31 pm #436313TobieModerator
Clever shot Click! Well done to the followers-up too! 👍
- March 24, 2020 at 4:38 pm #436325John TeateParticipant
Congrats Click on POTW, way cool.
Also congrats to Robert and John very nice photos all!
- March 24, 2020 at 4:45 pm #436328
- March 24, 2020 at 5:38 pm #436331ClickParticipant
Thanks, Kent et al,
This scene came to me, I didn’t go to it. I spotted it as a passenger in the car following the camper and was able to take a few photos before the scenery and camper went out of alignment. The technical flaws result from taking the picture through the windshield while moving at 60 mph.
- March 25, 2020 at 8:22 am #436362
I figured as much… that. you took it through the car window as you were moving. As I said in the post, this is one of those cases where it doesn’t matter. You have a clever eye and great reflexes. I’m glad you shared the picture with us. Kent
- March 25, 2020 at 12:21 am #436346Stu SmithParticipant
Very cool Ron…congrats!!! Wendy just told me the story…you could not have planned this one any better!!!
- March 25, 2020 at 6:19 am #436360ElinLParticipant
Congrats Click, John and Robert – well done !
- March 25, 2020 at 2:30 pm #436382Petr NowakParticipant
Congratulations Click on POTW.
- March 27, 2020 at 2:13 pm #436521FrogdailyParticipant
Awesome capture Click … congratulations on POTW!
Congratulations to Robert and John as well!
- March 27, 2020 at 9:30 pm #436547Rob EyersParticipant
Just saw this Click. Congrats…well spotted.
Congrats to you two …Robert and John.
- March 28, 2020 at 7:16 pm #436616Pat GarrettParticipant
Congratulations to all. The camper is indelibly etched in my mind! And 2 very different spectacular landscapes to enjoy as well! Geat picks (pix)
- March 30, 2020 at 1:06 am #436709Tom MParticipant
I love this photo. This is one of the most original I’ve seen on LS in a long time. Great job, Click…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.