probably never ask

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank probably never ask

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Graham Hart 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Falxy
    Participant

_DSC1639-Edit-3

Ζ’/2.8
    40.0 mm
    1/125

probably not easy

yeah will listen later…..bed right now πŸ™‚

only post pics here for retribution…….for comments made……..true man……do i give a…………probably! πŸ™‚

won’t be on next few days…………..bike building…….laters

Frank
    Participant

Makes me smile….loving it…..Don’t change a thing.

John Thompson

I love it as well Dunc.Β  I wish that was a bit more lighting differential between his/her head and the body.Β  Pics of babies are always winners though!!

billyspad
    Blocked

Magnificent point of view for the shot and really love the fur idea.

Now comes the quandary with the ST. Do I mention great chunks of this babies skin is blown and the other parts look like the poor mite has been out in the sun too long? Is the overall sharpness of the subject not important?

Question – Are all baby pictures winners even if they are technically far from good? Is it my eyes or am I looking at a different picture to some here? Is it me that is mistaken about what the Shark Tank is about? Someone enlighten me here about what the Tank is about or failing that pass me some of those rose tinted spectacles that obscure obvious faults.

Tom M
    Participant

Agree with what Billy said. This does nothing for me- the baby is just over exposed, and is neither cute or interesting. Sorry…

Richard Barnard
    Participant

Bearing in mind the obvious aesthetic and technical deficiencies and taking into account the commentary accompanying this image I can only assume it was posted with the intent of being deliberately controversial with seems to run contrary to the general spirit of the group.

billyspad
      Blocked

Maybe posted to isolate those who can see from those who do not look?

Falxy posting something just to stir the pot? Naah, that wouldn’t happen. πŸ˜‰

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

Conceptually speaking, this is a wonderful idea. I love the contrast between the bare skin and this thick fur.

However, technically speaking, there are some issues – the skin looks really overexposed. Maybe you could try to fix the exposure and perhaps reduce highlights in Lightroom.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

I dunno Dunc…the kid looks like a dead frog. There’s a seed there but it needs more finesse.

Falxy
    Participant

Finesse…..lol…………..uckin great to get some responses rather than thats friggin lovely!!!

the issues arnt the software…..they be mine….owned!!Β  πŸ™‚

rob u might be slightly right………….but slightly wrong………maybe,just maybe i post my outlook on life and view of……………………………..image making should not be follow your leader……………follow yourself ! πŸ™

Graham Hart
    Participant

Exposed and overexposed at the same time. There is indeed a seed there but you continue to grow your own garden Falxy and nourish our imagination. I think he heard us, the baby’s ears are burning πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.