- December 31, 2019 at 10:31 am #428095Philip WattsParticipant
Currently I am very much into compositing and ways to incorporate this into portraits to try and get a more striking and interesting image.
This is a very simple one of my Granddaughter where I have simply added the wings.
It was a simple composite but good for practise and I think works well.
- January 6, 2020 at 3:05 pm #428409TershaKeymaster
The wings work well Philip, I imagine your Granddaughter would love them!
It’s the Shrk Tank, so …. the portrait looks a bit soft overall, but maybe that’s your intention?
- January 6, 2020 at 3:46 pm #428415Petr NowakParticipant
I miss a bottom and left part. I’d left more space for legs etc…
The background is a stone wall. I’d use something more suitable like forest to keep the theme.
As Tersha said the portrait looks a little bit soft.
- January 7, 2020 at 8:14 am #428451JasenkaGKeymaster
I agree with Petr, a bit more space for legs would improve the composition.
Other than that, those wings work great and I assume the overall softness was intentional.
- January 10, 2020 at 8:44 pm #428701FalxyParticipant
Philip I just love the look,full marks man………………….but the detail.jeez overblown highlights and no detail in the shadows,crap background
hey still loving your lass man! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.