- September 11, 2019 at 1:21 pm #419237
Bull resting after having been run off from the herd by a larger bull
- September 12, 2019 at 1:40 am #419258
Nice photo Bruce. It looks like it didn’t even know you were there…
What a rack…
- September 12, 2019 at 9:01 am #419277
Contemplating his losses. Great shot! Looks like you were pretty close??
- September 12, 2019 at 6:19 pm #419325
Thanks Kent! This was taken with my 7o-300 lens at 175mm. I guess I was about 40 or 50 feet away. This fella was huge, I’d say 800-900 lbs and about 5’ tall at the shoulders, which probably makes him look closer than he really is…
- September 12, 2019 at 6:37 pm #419329
Here’s an image of the BIG bull, really just to share an impression of the size of his antlers…
- September 12, 2019 at 6:38 pm #419330
- September 12, 2019 at 3:10 pm #419297
Wow really nice Bruce.
- September 12, 2019 at 6:14 pm #419324
- September 12, 2019 at 11:15 pm #419344
Nice Bruce, It’s funny how when I Lived up in Estes Park I got kind of sick of the Elk, that winter there were around 1000 hanging around town and they got to be a bit of a nuisance. The best place to get photos of them was on the golf course in town. Seeing these pics now I kind of miss them.
- September 13, 2019 at 10:20 pm #419381
Too much of anything can get old! That’s how I feel about geese around Denver! Lol They can fly, so why do they insist on walking across the road? 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.