- September 9, 2019 at 10:26 pm #419089
On an old piece of metal next to where I store my Grease guns.
What do you see ?
- September 10, 2019 at 10:38 am #419133Kent DuFaultParticipant
A dragonfly resting on a piece of grass.
- September 11, 2019 at 11:30 am #419217
I can see that.
- September 10, 2019 at 12:28 pm #419135
A Giraffe having sex on a bicycle with a polar bear. Just saying……..
- September 10, 2019 at 2:40 pm #419137
Oh what would have Rorschach said about that.
- September 11, 2019 at 11:10 am #419209
LOL! This is really a very nice abstract Robert. I think printed on fine art paper and framed it would make a nice addition to any wall.
- September 11, 2019 at 11:21 am #419214Kent DuFaultParticipant
Me too. Printed on a canvas…
- September 11, 2019 at 11:26 am #419216
I was thinking the exact same thing last night I have some 24 x 36 canvas I could run through the large format printer, this smudge is still intact and I could reshoot with something a little better than the cell phone.
I just couldn’t hang it up at work in case there are any more preverts like John out there running around. 🙂
Thanks for your comments Kent and John.
- September 12, 2019 at 3:12 pm #419298
That made me laugh Robert. Thank you.
- September 11, 2019 at 1:16 pm #419233
- September 10, 2019 at 2:43 pm #419138
I saw a little boy with a newspaper hat on.
- September 10, 2019 at 3:33 pm #419143TershaKeymaster
Similar Robert, I saw a round face with a big hat!
- September 10, 2019 at 11:01 pm #419165Graham HartParticipant
I didn’t see anything until you guys mentioned the boy in the hat. Now I can’t NOT see it. Reminds me a bit of the old Tin Tin character.
- September 11, 2019 at 1:17 pm #419234
And his pal Herve!
- September 11, 2019 at 1:03 am #419183Tom MParticipant
A treasure map…
- September 11, 2019 at 11:31 am #419218
Interesting take Tom.
- September 11, 2019 at 1:17 pm #419235
I see a sailboat…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.