- October 14, 2016 at 10:28 am #269301
- October 14, 2016 at 11:29 am #269306Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow Kent, I know this is in shark tank, but I love this photo. Can’t see anything to critic 🙂
- October 17, 2016 at 9:03 am #269509
Thank you Dahlia!
- October 14, 2016 at 1:07 pm #269313Rob EyersParticipant
Was this a standard iPhone exposure or did you use a camera app Kent?
Hate to mention it but……is there a reason it’s not level?
- October 17, 2016 at 9:06 am #269510
Hi Rob. This was a standard iPhone shot. I processed it first in Snapseed and then fine-tuned it in Photoshop. No particular reason that horizon isn’t exactly straight. It didn’t seem necessary to me at first- However, since you and Erik both pointed it out- I guess I’ll straighten it. I can add some sky so it won’t pinch the sun off. Thanks!
- October 14, 2016 at 6:48 pm #269345FalxyParticipant
Kent im blown away…why…cus theres so many unanswered questions…really interesting image that throws out so many angles……cant fault but cant completely agree….wow again….great pic man,everytime i look i find some new interest!! 🙂
- October 17, 2016 at 9:07 am #269511
- October 15, 2016 at 5:46 pm #269396Erik FransmanParticipant
Stunning photo Kent.
I agree with Rob, leveled is even better. The only reason not to level is that the sun will touch the top of the canvas. But still, it would even be better. I enjoy looking at it.
- October 17, 2016 at 9:07 am #269512
Thanks Erik. As noted to Rob above- I’ll straighten the horizon. Cheers.
- October 17, 2016 at 7:53 pm #269584FalxyParticipant
yeah and broken the rules of two thirds…..just makes it better!
im quite big just now into taken as taken…but….get rid of the background hills…and !! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.